Camp Cooley Dispersal

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to contact Camp Cooley?? Here's an email address and they will attempt to answer any questions you may have.

[email protected]

Posted with the permission of Camp Cooley Ranch.

Not sure why posting their e-mail needs permission, they have a couple dozen ways to contact them via their website.

Third Row":28ezpoqu said:
Not sure why posting their e-mail needs permission, they have a couple dozen ways to contact them via their website.

Of course you can go thru the website...but at least this goes straight to someone who is always available and has expressed the willingness to help if you care to contact her. And I would never post anyone's e-mail address to the public without their permission. Just a courtesy and good business.

I guess I still don't get it. They have an 800 number on every single page of the site and the direct phone numbers and e-mails of over a dozen employees on their contact page. It's not like you posted a secret e-mail address, it's on the staff page.

Third Row":1qxdmjt2 said:
I guess I still don't get it. They have an 800 number on every single page of the site and the direct phone numbers and e-mails of over a dozen employees on their contact page. It's not like you posted a secret e-mail address, it's on the staff page.
Third Row...you're right....glad you found it but everyone won't even go there. Anyway, I was simply trying to help in a small way....forgive me. And I only gave everyone this address as this lady said she would be glad to answer questions. I just don't make it a habit of every posting anyone's email address without their permission and certainly would hope they would extend the same courtesy to me. I get enough junk mail as it is. Wanna buy a good looking Rolex look alike?? :lol2:

TexasBred":3n35wyff said:
Third Row":3n35wyff said:
Third Row...you're right....glad you found it but everyone won't even go there. Anyway, I was simply trying to help in a small way....forgive me. And I only gave everyone this address as this lady said she would be glad to answer questions. I just don't make it a habit of every posting anyone's email address without their permission and certainly would hope they would extend the same courtesy to me. I get enough junk mail as it is. Wanna buy a good looking Rolex look alike?? :lol2:

TB, so you're the guy sending out the Rolex emails? :) Wish I could get my hands on the twerps sending me ED remedy emails. I'm starting to develop a complex....

Skyline..roflmbo...I get a mess of those too. Enhancers, fake Rolex watches.....you name it...seems I get it. I'll just keep forwarding them on to you.. :lol2:

there was a short write up in the country wold last nite about camp cooleys wildabest diease.an they said they was a cattle ranch.an that cattle make their living.so they destoryed the wildabeast herd.

TexasBred":17tm4ct7 said:
Skyline..roflmbo...I get a mess of those too. Enhancers, fake Rolex watches.....you name it...seems I get it. I'll just keep forwarding them on to you.. :lol2:

Please stop. You've filled up my inbox and making me insane. :mad:

Reckon anyone is buying that stuff off of email solicitations? I know I'm slow, but after you receive the millioneth email about these things, do they really think someone out there is going to say... "OK, I guess I'll try this enhancer product out"?

Camp Cooley has been a leader in the cattle industry for some time now. Their programs and information have often been at the forefront of other changes occurring in the industry. You can only hope that someone of this stature has just been forced to move forward in a direction they had been planning later down the road. It is hard to think they are getting out for good if they are going to keep their recip cows and embryos harvested this past year? Maybe they are just moving their registered females in another direction to better serve their current financial strain from the cancellation of two major revenue generating sales? They haven't let any employees go, they continue to support with donations to other organizations, they are still paying for advertisement in the magazines. As a producer who has used these genetics from the days they were in Kansas, I hope they stay as a partner and more so as a leader in an industry that needs this type of down to earth direction!

CK/cattle":3r5o5e5p said:
Camp Cooley has been a leader in the cattle industry for some time now. Their programs and information have often been at the forefront of other changes occurring in the industry. You can only hope that someone of this stature has just been forced to move forward in a direction they had been planning later down the road. It is hard to think they are getting out for good if they are going to keep their recip cows and embryos harvested this past year? Maybe they are just moving their registered females in another direction to better serve their current financial strain from the cancellation of two major revenue generating sales? They haven't let any employees go, they continue to support with donations to other organizations, they are still paying for advertisement in the magazines. As a producer who has used these genetics from the days they were in Kansas, I hope they stay as a partner and more so as a leader in an industry that needs this type of down to earth direction!

CK you got that right. I know the loss of revenue from the two scheduled sales which were cancelled would probably put any operation in a bind. I've had nothing less than a great relationship with them albeit I'm a small time operator. I feel I have always gotten the same treatment with my small herd as one of the huge operator would get. Always responsive to enquiries, problems, mating questions etc. I wish them nothing but the best whatever they do and regardless of what their long term decisions may be I can say nothing but good things about them. :clap: :clap:

Quote from the web site. It looks they are in still in biz to me.

"Our annual bull sale will be held November 13th through 15th, 2008, as usual, and the Customer Appreciation Sale will be held April 3rd and 4th, 2009. For all of you, our friends and customers, we will continue to provide the services we have implemented to help you maximize your profit on Camp Cooley Ranch genetics. This includes genetic and management consultation, as well as, marketing and sales support. Please contact us so that you can begin to make the selections that will make the genetic impact on your herd necessary for your future success."

Introduction to Camp Cooley Dispersal Sale Catalog:

We have always believed that, in addition to great genetics,our level of customer service differentiates Camp Cooley in the market place. We still believe it and will continue to deliver it
to our customers. While many things change, many remain the same. Camp Cooley is here to stay! Period.

Camp Cooley will remain active in the Brangus breed. We are retaining our commercial cows and their spring ET babies, as well as, the calves in their bellies. From these ET calves, we will start the next elite Camp Cooley Brangus cowherd.Our fall bull sale will continue as scheduled November 14th and 15th. Our Spring Customer Appreciation sale is scheduled for April 4th, 2009. Camp Cooley will continue our commitment to our customers through our Cooperator Program and Camp Cooley Beef. Ultimate Genetics will also continue to provide high quality reproductive services to the many satisfied customers they serve. Over the years, Camp Cooley sired calves have proven themselves, both for feed efficiency and carcass quality. The numbers of feeder cattle carrying Camp Cooley genetics has grown dramatically. It is time for you to reap the benefits of our cattle's genetic reputation! To further increase opportunities to our customers, Camp Cooley Beef has added a Bull Leasing Program. It is a four-year, fully-guaranteed lease featuring easy-to-make payments. To learn more about this program, talk to Rick Warneke, Vice President of Camp Cooley Beef. He will work to assist you in any way possible. As always, we are here to assist our customers.

Looks more and more like these big outfits have a dispersal to often nowdays. It seems like if they arent breeding cattle the public is raving about or maybe falling behind other breeders, they just have a dispersal and regroup. They dump there junk on others and rebuild. Instead of knowing they made some breeding mistakes, sold to many bulls they kept an intrest in as well as other mishaps along the way, they should sell most of these cows as commercials, not registered. they want to pass them off to smaller breeders. They know they wont work, If they come back, what will be the excuse if they go in different directions with cow families,breedings, bulls used and donors. They are not alone in doing this nowdays. A dispersal is no longer a dispersal, its a redo.

plb sorry you have such contempt for CCR, but it is my understanding that CCR does not hold you nor your cattle in high regard either. I did not ask what the fall out was all about but I do know you bought a fine bull from them a while back. (Topped the sale that day...bet your stuck your chest out and crowed about that) Best I remember the BBJournal showed him in the top 25 for semen sales. Maybe you made some mating mistakes yourself? Every mating is not perfect you know. If you have real problems with CCR why not work it out with them instead of whinning and on a message board. Hire a lawyer and settle it in court or kick your own butt for your own mistakes. But you still have that fine bull. Maybe they would buy semen from you to "enhance" the gene pool in those old non performing cattle you say they have. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey dumbass, are you a paid poster for them. I made over a quarter million dollar investment with them, if they dont hold my cattle in high regards, its there fault. THEY CAME FROM THERE. Now that is out of the way, I will be there at there Brangus sale, you have a problem with me, Im easy to find, everyone there knows me, bring it up to me in PERSON.

I Bought the high selling females from them more than one year, I have spent a fortune there. You know how many times someone from there has come to my place or called me, ZERO. Im not going to get into the whole thing, but if your going to advertise service after the sale, dont you think you would take care of one of your top 5 customers in the last 8 years. I wonder how the guy who buys a couple animals a year fares with them. Now that some facts are out there, you obviously work for them. Business is Business. there cattle are not what they once were, they rode the Brinks fame for a while then watered it down. If you bred and raised 3000+ bulls a year, dont you think you could have raised more than a handfull of bulls that changed the breed in the last 10 years. Now we can continue this as far as U want. I am just one small voice that has bought and been forgotten about.

You must run your mouth to someone, if they dont like my cow herd as you say, it is a direct knock where they came from. They are donors from them bred to the matings they wanted. U obviously know who I am, who are you, (besides being a **** stirrer).

Now man up and we will dig as deep into this as u want. i have dozens of people who I associate with that feel the same as me or worse. I fortunatly have enough money to overcome the hole I am in with some of there marketing. go look at the customer sale, it has turned into a CCR sale, not a customer sale. Look at the past consigners, then compare how many came back and put cattle back in there sale. Now look at what some of those cattle people put in there from CCR cattle that brought $1000 for pairs, some are just horrible what they brought. Now if you want to go further we can. What about the list of bulls that didnt collect, what about bulls that have sold for 6 figures that people from inside there said he needed his head cut off for structure problems. Bulls that have been bought, wouldnt collect semen and had to be killed(high sellers) cows that dont produce that customers have been given credits because they wont breed, Since you have an inside tract you should know all this. Name one big breeder that still purchases cattle that they use in there program for improving there herd. I am putting eggs in past donors I have bought from them(thats right $7-$10000 recips) i am going to buy a bunch of there cattle to use as recips. Sad when the breed is planning on going there to load up on recips.
Why dont you post your contact there, im sure I know them and i will address your **** stirring with them. Please feel free to post

We can go as far as U wish, now please identify yourself and quit talking **** about something you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. I will be there if you choose to handle it in person.
Ur turn

Wow...got your little g-string all in a wad huh? I don't work for Camp Cooley, never have and never will. Just have no reason whatsoever to trash them about anything but it appears they didn't hold your hand as long as you wanted so you're all bent out of shape about it. Maybe they wearned you a bit early. :lol: :lol: Heck I don't know and certainly don't care. You're the one all swelled up with the bigtime problem. But you're a big guy. You'll get over it. :clap: :clap: :clap:

well who are you and who is your contact. Dont push people around because some of us push back. When you spend that kind of money and they tell you all this about customer service and what not, you would expect someone from there to come to my place once in the last 5 years. Also the cattle that customers consign dont bring a fraction of what someone buying cattle with the high prices on them. People getting involved that deep in the business would hope they would help a little. Not everyone was norn and raised in or around cattle. so part of there allure is they have a team to help after the sale, well I can think of only 2 or 3 people that have spent as much as I have there. Dont you think they would want my herd to be tops, its there product.

You got caught running your mouth and I called you on it. Since you have so much inside info, who was your contact there. I will be glad to post how our conversation goes after I call them to question your **** stirring > Im not ruffled but when a dipshit like you questions me or my cattle I will stand up to you. I would argue that I have as potent a sire line up and without question one of the top donor lineups in the whole brangus breed. Want to argue that, Feel free. I challange you to find 10-15 donors that are more potent with progeny sales, herd sires, and donors sold than what I own. i am not tooting my own horn, I didnt raise them but bought them. So now loud mouth, balls in your court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts