Calving Season and Few Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

I just thought that I would update this thread. All three of our AI sired calves look really good. Our bull calf sired by Monterey Marshall is pictured below. He is only 64 days old in the photo. I am looking forward to watching him develop.
Monterey_Marshall_Bull_64_days_.jpg

The next photo shows our cow group.
2015_Cow_Herd.jpg

Man i love your cattle. Id like to buy a couple heifers like that. One of these days id really like to taste a MG.

Were you up for that storm this morning?! There was one point i was wondering if i had ever seen a rain that hard.

CaddoFarms":2fo0o9lq said:
Man i love your cattle. Id like to buy a couple heifers like that. One of these days id really like to taste a MG.

Were you up for that storm this morning?! There was one point i was wondering if i had ever seen a rain that hard.

We have been very happy with the steers that we have grown out on grass, and we are even happier with their beef. The steaks have quite a bit of marbling and are quite tender.

The storm caught us a bit off guard. We knew that it would be bad, but we got 11 inches of rain in 4 days. Our cow herd and bull group were in the river valleys; the creeks flooded their banks for the first time since 1981. We moved everything to high ground, and all of cattle are accounted for. The creek ended up taking out fences and massive trees, but all of the cattle are fine.

Latest posts