Calling all fence builders............WWYD

Help Support CattleToday:

I only did it because he corrected me, then made a mistake himself right after...lol..... You don't correct unless you're perfect... I would have looked past his mistake if he hadn't just corrected mine.. Its like someone calling another person fat, when their fat...lol..... all in fun guys right.
Hey, ain't none of us perfect, even if we think we come close. My comment was certainly not directed at any one person. I have always enjoyed your posts. What really bothers me is the bullying that occurs sometimes. Many of those offenders departed when the marshall cleared house a few years back. Ain't no place for bullying - ever. Strong opinions and diverse opinions are OK. A little poking and making fun - ok. Bullying - never.

Hey, ain't none of us perfect, even if we think we come close. My comment was certainly not directed at any one person. I have always enjoyed your posts. What really bothers me is the bullying that occurs sometimes. Many of those offenders departed when the marshall cleared house a few years back. Ain't no place for bullying - ever. Strong opinions and diverse opinions are OK. A little poking and making fun - ok. Bullying - never.
For whatever reason i bring it out in some people....lol... Thank god for spell check because i did not learn the art of spelling in school.. For years, before internet, email, social media, i carried a dictionary. I still have it. I was embarrassed to write anything worried i'd bring that 'person' out. I actually never correct anyone, i assume maybe they are on the phone typing (as i was), just didnt have time to spell check or whatever... i know what they meant, thats all that matters right... But doggone it, spell check me you'd better be perfect because i'll come right back at ya...lol... Who is this person? who were they that i'd remember?

Latest posts