But is it country?

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":2jpq1b1y said:
Frankie":2jpq1b1y said:
Anybody seen Garth Brooks' new show? I've heard it's just him and his guitar in Las Vegas. Three days a week so he can fly back to Oklahoma and be with his kids.

Geeeeez Frankie. you had me firmly in your corner with Don Williams but GARTH BROOKS he's about as country as Donald Trump. How the heck can you present yourself as country when you are admittedly scared of horses. Now you want to talk about George Strait that's a man and a REAL country singer.
yep he's in a league all his own..but ask him who his favorite country singer be... why the hag of course..

alacattleman":6l9cgnlk said:
3waycross":6l9cgnlk said:
Frankie":6l9cgnlk said:
Anybody seen Garth Brooks' new show? I've heard it's just him and his guitar in Las Vegas. Three days a week so he can fly back to Oklahoma and be with his kids.

Geeeeez Frankie. you had me firmly in your corner with Don Williams but GARTH BROOKS he's about as country as Donald Trump. How the heck can you present yourself as country when you are admittedly scared of horses. Now you want to talk about George Strait that's a man and a REAL country singer.
yep he's in a league all his own..but ask him who his favorite country singer be... why the hag of course..

of course!

alacattleman":34w07mbc said:
like the side burns,, i toyed with the idea of growing some like that, its about time they come back around :cowboy:

Yes and they make a great comb-over if you need one.

the comb over god came in here a few weeks ago, i swear if he combed it strait down it would touch his ass.. this man pulls it from the back of he's head foward, to the front then flips it back over to the rear like elvis, and gold chains and rings... this fellow is 75 years old if he's a day.. i dont want to be seen bad enough to stand out like a sore thumb

Latest posts