busy day

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
You guys get to tell about you'r great fun days-here's mine :help:
Woke up at 6:00(no reason) cooked breakfast-took pills
loaded towels in the washer,let it work,washed dishes,fed cats.
washer done,hung towels out (not by choice,but apt doesn't have anywhere to hook up dryer) :(
annoyed electric co.. Have something pulling the juce down,dims lights,microwave changes tone,as does airconditoner and fridg) :???: --- tryed to find Dr. to make app ..Discovered you gotta pay 130.00 deductable :mad:
EVEN WITH Medicade!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil2: ! Gonna work the phone after I get home :?
Now I'm here :compute: gonna read the paper ,go home,and take a nap :banana:

sure sounds like you are having a rough day.sure hope you findout whats making your power go weak.thats not good.could cause your appilances to blow out.

bigbull338":3pav6q8m said:
sure sounds like you are having a rough day.sure hope you findout whats making your power go weak.thats not good.could cause your appilances to blow out.
Really not a bad day-at least I feel good enough to get something done..
I told Houseing about the power fluctuations-they wern't impressed,so went over their heads...They don't know yet just who their dealing with. :cowboy:

When I lived in student housing we used to get brown outs all the time. I could tell when it was going to happen because right beforehand there would be a line across the bottem of the television screen. And everything made it happen. I could cause a brown out using the iron. I was glad to get out of that house. Cheap rent, but lots of hassles.

When I got home yesterday the electric co was there,checked everything,tightened "something"
mantanince tightened another "thing",bout 20 min after all left,happened again :? I don't turn anything on,or anything that comes on causes this :???: It,s like when my Dad would use the electric weedeater with 1000 ft of cord and all the lights would dim.. I think it's costing me money is why I want it found..

Latest posts