bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

bsr

Reaction score
I have this pinzaurxhereford bull.He is about 650 pound and is 9 months old.Are target weight for him is 950 pounds by 24 months.IS there anything to feed him so he can reach 950.What should be is average daily weight gain.

What are you basing your target weight on? Sounds like he is way behind the curve already. If this is not supposed to be a minature it sure is doing a good impression of one.

Why would you want a bull that only weighs 950lbs at 24 months of age. That is not even a good weight for a yearling bull of any BEEF breed.

Decent qaulity pasture should be all that is needed to get him to that weight by the time he is a yearling. Really crappy quality pastue should be all that is needed to get him there by 2 years old.

sounds small to me. my younger angus bull is just over 2 and comes in at 1500lbs easy.

bsr":1r725yzt said:
I have this pinzaurxhereford bull.He is about 650 pound and is 9 months old.Are target weight for him is 950 pounds by 24 months.IS there anything to feed him so he can reach 950.What should be is average daily weight gain.

I don't keep anything that has a WDA at 12 months below 3 lbs.

WDA (weight per day of age) = Weight/ (divided by) Days of Age.

Your target weight should be a minimum 1600 lbs. by 24 months.

Latest posts