bull with issues

Help Support CattleToday:

EAT BEEF

Reaction score
I have a bull that in the last few days has developed a loss of appetite, is drooling and acts like he is not real with it. Also does not like to bend his neck to eat but will sometimes, sometimes not- if I hold feed he eats most anything I give him but not as excited about it as he should be. His temprature is normal, what he eats comes out and looks normal, I cant find any sores in his mouth,cant feel anything in his throat from running my hand up and down his neck,he is in pretty decent condition but has lost a little fill. Kinda has us stomped and will call vet monday just looking for thoughts and ideas thanks.

EAT BEEF":bpf0sjjq said:
I have a bull that in the last few days has developed a loss of appetite, is drooling and acts like he is not real with it. Also does not like to bend his neck to eat but will sometimes, sometimes not- if I hold feed he eats most anything I give him but not as excited about it as he should be. His temprature is normal, what he eats comes out and looks normal, I cant find any sores in his mouth,cant feel anything in his throat from running my hand up and down his neck,he is in pretty decent condition but has lost a little fill. Kinda has us stomped and will call vet monday just looking for thoughts and ideas thanks.

4,in a pen now was in a barn with lot kinda muddy but not sink to your knees mud was with a few bred heifers that will calve in the next few weeks. Heifers all seem fine.

I could be wrong, but fever may come and go. Checking once is not good enough.

Still sounds like pneumonia. Let us know what the vet says.

Well thanks for asking one stopped by and I talked with two others lots of guessing tetenus,botchelism,(yea I can't spell)
or some other sort of poision were what they all were thinking. He got a ride to town it's alot better cashing a small check than digging a big hole

Latest posts