Bull calves

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":14msenk4 said:
i i i i i i i i i dont understand idaman..... what does that have to do with this paticular calf :cowboy:

Which particular calf? My comment to George was about the calf in the picture with the recip. being put off in the ad. as a straight Hereford with semen and progeny sales. He is by the way by Titan 23D which George referred to in the post I quoted.

I was in a hurry and didn't respond very clearly.

TexasBred":2u4zc5fl said:
ALACOWMAN":2u4zc5fl said:
i i i i i i i i i dont understand idaman..... what does that have to do with this paticular calf :cowboy:
I'm wondering where the recip mama plays in this game.

That is a good question. I suppose this particular breeder wanted to show just how big that calf got.
My only goal is to illustrate just what George was referring to in his post about impure Herefords having 23D in their pedigrees.

Idaman":1w2erfnw said:
ALACOWMAN":1w2erfnw said:

Which particular calf? My comment to George was about the calf in the picture with the recip. being put off in the ad. as a straight Hereford with semen and progeny sales. He is by the way by Titan 23D which George referred to in the post I quoted.

I was in a hurry and didn't respond very clearly.
well i surely dont want to get wadded up in that sht storm :cowboy:

Latest posts