Browning Citori 12 g

Help Support CattleToday:

CottageFarm

Reaction score
My BIL has a Browning Citori o/u 12 gauge that he's thinking about selling. I told him I would do some checking as to value, but I'm finding prices all over the place. My shotgun knowledge is limited (at best :lol: ) but I know there's several gurus around here so I thought I'd see what y'all have to say.

It's NIB, never fired. - manuf 1980 - 12 g - 28" bbl - 2-3/4 & 3" shells. Don't know the choke.

Any help is appreciated!!!

Price will vary greatly depending on grade or model of Citori. Need more info.

I thought the Citori around that time had choke tubes. I have a grade III from 80 or 81 that has tubes.

Something weird just happened. A gun trader friend that doesn't even know there is a cattle today website or that im on here just text me asking if I would be interested in buying a Browning Citori 12ga for $1100.

Here's the specs

1982 manuf
Hunter model, grade 1
3" chambered
Fixed choke top=full, bottom=modified
never fired w/ case

I've seen lows around $1000, highs around $1500

Any additional thoughts?

TT, it's my understanding that Citori's have always, and only, been made by Miroku in Japan. Never by FN like the Superposed

The Citori hunting models were made by Miroku and made from 1973-2001. Top blue book price is 950 but that doesn't mean it wouldnt bring 1500 to the right buyer. I think the 1000-1500 is the right range of prices. Its all in the advertizing. I sometimes think I have given too much for a gun and then it sells lots higher than the book shows it to be.

Thanks Kenny
$1500 was the very top end that I saw. Just 'cause they're asking for it doesn't mean they'll get it. I think the prices are so high right now because there's suddenly lots of people out there buying guns who would never have considered it a few years ago.

Latest posts