Breeding bull to daughters

Help Support CattleToday:

In a natural world there is very little chance of inbreeding.
Have you ever heard of a guy named Charles Darwin?
Or the very basics understanding of variation within a species. Know the difference between eastern elk, Rocky Mountain elk,Tule elk, Manitoban elk, marrium elk and Roosevelt elk?
How about the difference between the Florida panther and the mountain lion?
Black tailed deer and mule deer?
The list could go on and on.
They are all variations (subspecies ) of the same species. That are genetically different from others in the species due to isolation and genetic inbreeding.
one of the key components in evolution is those genes that are of beneficial for survival in a area will be passed on to the next generation and those specific genes will become more prevalent in a particular population. If that isn't inbreeding I don't know what is .

If a carrier is bred to an unrelated animal they still pass the anomaly on as much as 100% of the time.
A carrier can't be passed on to 100 percent of the offspring.
Only way a gene can be passed on to offspring 100 percent of the time is if they are homozygous for that gene.
Not supported by science for a carrier to pass on a specific carried gen to all offspring even in cases of prepotentcy .

Or the very basics understanding of variation within a species. Know the difference between eastern elk, Rocky Mountain elk,Tule elk, Manitoban elk, marrium elk and Roosevelt elk?
They are all variations (subspecies ) of the same species. That are genetically different from others in the species due to isolation and genetic inbreeding.
one of the key components in evolution is those genes that are of beneficial for survival in a area will be passed on to the next generation and those specific genes will become more prevalent in a particular population. If that isn't inbreeding I don't know what is .
Wonder what a half humming bird and half ostrich would look like?

Well then apparently you don't know what is...

And you have lost all privileges as far as being informed by me.

Latest posts