bred heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

salemhigh

Reaction score
41 exposed 39 bred ,60 days with the bulls,13 and 14 months old when bulls were turned in ,now only if the prices rebound.
HeifersNov122006012.jpg

I don't look for the market to rebound to the recent highs that we have seen several months ago, but they should bring an outstanding price when you sell them, if you plan your marketing. Don't just wake up one day and decide to load them up and go to the sale barn with them as so many in the south east do. There is always a demand for the type of calves or yrlgs. whether it is steers or hfrs. of what these will be carrying. I'm guessing that there is more than just a couple reds in the group.

Fine looking young ladies, uniform from what I can see. Did you raise them? What are they out of?

cfpinz

Oh, yeah, what's that green stuff?

Fine looking young ladies, uniform from what I can see. Did you raise them? What are they out of?

cfpinz

Oh, yeah, what's that green stuff?
yes all are raised on the farm,there are angus/brangus,limy x ,and herford x

You are making me ill. I don't see anything drought stressed about your grass or pasture. Come over and down a few notches if you want to see drought stressed pastures. Very nice breds. Good luck with them. :lol:

Bet it ain't drought stressed today! Been raining since yesterday afternoon. Almost 6 inches today.

Mike,i think its the most rain weve had since last years big storms,,,bullpeddler,i was through texas early summer places west and south of San Antonio dry as it gets,here it was only through the summer ,not extended like there ,but still long enough to kill the pastures

Latest posts