Reaction score
> .BREAKING NEWS
>
> .
>
> .
>
>
> Suspected Bird Flu Outbreak Detected in South Florida Trailer Park!!
>
>
>
> .
>
>
> .Raw Footage, unedited.
>
>

> .Viewer Discretion Advised

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bird_flu.jpg

Now thats funny... thanks! that is a good way to start that day

Hey now! there is nothing wrong with a few flamingos in the yard. this explains mine that came up lame last week.

cowgirl580+":2sh195zm said:
ALACOWMAN":2sh195zm said:
Is that flaboys front yard ;-)

i think its the back yard. wouldn't want everyone to see all the birds he has. i think the front yard is used to showcase his new motorcycle. :)

It is really amazing how many you can get with at one time with #8's in the old 12 gauge. :lol:

Now cowgirl, I keep that dang show bike sitting in the middle of my coffee table so all my visitors can see it. Can't leave it outside the dang thing will rot as I didn't use pressure treated wood. :lol:

flaboy-":14t2bnls said:
cowgirl580+":14t2bnls said:
ALACOWMAN":14t2bnls said:
Is that flaboys front yard ;-)

i think its the back yard. wouldn't want everyone to see all the birds he has. i think the front yard is used to showcase his new motorcycle. :)

It is really amazing how many you can get with at one time with #8's in the old 12 gauge. :lol:

Now cowgirl, I keep that dang show bike sitting in the middle of my coffee table so all my visitors can see it. Can't leave it outside the dang thing will rot as I didn't use pressure treated wood. :lol:

oh, well. as long as company can look at it indoors :lol: :lol:
shame on you for not treating it correctly. ;-)

hey flaboy back in the 80's i tried to trade this ol boy out of a harley. he told me were it was i went there turned out too be a biker gangs house. it was in the living room along with a chopper that was torn down.some old grandma with dirty cloths a jacket passed out on the couch bikers everywhere they wanted me to join and invited me too their party that weekend. needless to say when i got back in the truck i was sweating bullets i never looked back :cboy:

ALACOWMAN":1fn7gg2u said:
hey flaboy back in the 80's i tried to trade this ol boy out of a harley. he told me were it was i went there turned out too be a biker gangs house. it was in the living room along with a chopper that was torn down.some old grandma with dirty cloths a jacket passed out on the couch bikers everywhere they wanted me to join and invited me too their party that weekend. needless to say when i got back in the truck i was sweating bullets i never looked back :cboy:

Those days are pretty much gone with the exception of just a few hang on clubs. I have seen bikes being torn down and repaired in hotel rooms. Cooler in there you know.

With all the doctors and lawyers getting into bikes these days its kind nice. You can crash, have a doctor near by to take care of you and lawyer to sue the idiot who didn't see you coming. :lol:

my uncle had a drummer in his band that was a member of this gang a great drummer just a thug. he got burned bad trying to burn down another night club his buddie took him too the emergency room door and dumped him . he died later

ALACOWMAN":2wrwliwg said:
my uncle had a drummer in his band that was a member of this gang a great drummer just a thug. he got burned bad trying to burn down another night club his buddie took him too the emergency room door and dumped him . he died later

wow. can feel the love from here. :roll:

Latest posts