Brahman Summer Pics 2013 (Actual)

Help Support CattleToday:

Taurus":2nt2rmor said:
You have a fine group of Brahman cattle!

Thanks!
And thank you for telling me about the other post. I thought I checked the link. All the views I got and no one bothered to tell me my british whites aren't brahman cattle lol

BRAFORDMAN":109drvn9 said:
Taurus":109drvn9 said:
You have a fine group of Brahman cattle!

Thanks!
And thank you for telling me about the other post. I thought I checked the link. All the views I got and no one bothered to tell me my british whites aren't brahman cattle lol
they all look good

texast":2ns4ecwv said:
You know I can look at your cattle all day. That Elmo daughter is beauty.

Thank you!
If you are referring to the tan cow (MISS JPG 22/8 (P)) she's not an Elmo Daughter. ;)

Taurus":356lm9mu said:
Do you have pictures of Brahman x British White cross?

0321.JPG

F1 British White (owned by brimmer X)

I had a Nelore x British White. Nelore are recognized by ABBA as brahman.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 1cc4e7a1ce

She was an accident lol. Only Nelore x British White in the US. I sold her to a BW breeder. She wasn't a bad heifer. Looked better in person and grew like a weed. Since she is the only one of her kind I have none to compare her to.

Her dam https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 1392408969
Her sire https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... f061605d23

Thanks that's whom I was referring too. JMH POLLED ALEJANDRO that's going to be one nice bull there. Is he halter broke?

texast":2hve6gt4 said:
Thanks that's whom I was referring too. JMH POLLED ALEJANDRO that's going to be one nice bull there. Is he halter broke?

Not halter broke but very very gentle! Loves to be scratched. He is the best brahman bull i've bred so far. He is out of a first calve heifer.

BRAFORDMAN":1gom98ov said:
BW_Brahman.jpg

These are Brahman x British Whites in south Texas. A guy bred Hudgins brahman cows to a British White Bull.
They are super resembles like Longhorn x Brahman or Brahman x White Park (common cross in rodeo stock)

Taurus":12237to5 said:
BRAFORDMAN":12237to5 said:
BW_Brahman.jpg

These are Brahman x British Whites in south Texas. A guy bred Hudgins brahman cows to a British White Bull.
They are super resembles like Longhorn x Brahman or Brahman x White Park (common cross in rodeo stock)

But they shouldn't be as wild lol
They will make excellent cows.
Half BW cows are good calf raisers. The white may show up. Had a friend who raises BW and percentage BWs. Her neighbors angus bull got in and bred some of her cows. The calves out of the halfblood cows were black or black with white on their faces.

BRAFORDMAN":tzc5n6rw said:
Taurus":tzc5n6rw said:
BRAFORDMAN":tzc5n6rw said:
BW_Brahman.jpg

But they shouldn't be as wild lol
They will make excellent cows.
Half BW cows are good calf raisers. The white may show up. Had a friend who raises BW and percentage BWs. Her neighbors angus bull got in and bred some of her cows. The calves out of the halfblood cows were black or black with white on their faces.
I had a friend who raised BW cows and bred them to hereford bull and majority of his calves were black baldies with some white calves and I also believed that he got a red baldy calf out of them too. He also bred the BW cows to red angus bull after that and got mixed results. Some were white with red points, some were red with some white, some were black with some white and some were white with black points. Don't think I ever seen any solid calves in that crop. All of his BW cows were haltered broke.

insurman":98t3k524 said:
How is the bull from La Muenca (Polled Rico) working out....how are you going to use him.

I put him on 3 red brahman cows(1 pair, two heifers) and two grey brahman cows(pairs). And he is the clean-up bull for my fleckvieh, I Ai'd them to fleck bulls. I plan on using him on my red brahman cows, but the majority are calving in August so he will go out with them in October.
I gave him this small group since they calved in the spring and I didnt want to hold the heifers. So I will get an idea of how his calves will be this Spring.
He has only been used in a Simbrah producing program so no brahman from this bull yet.

He was in his working clothes in that picture. I took that last week. I really like him. He is gentle and easy to handle.

Latest posts