Brace yourself to the East of here

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
A big storm blew in off the North Pacific last night. Strong winds and lots of moisture. And not warm rain either. They are saying there is a chance of snow today and tonight. And that is here on the coast. When this sucker moves over the mountains to the east I an sure that chance of snow will rise to 100%. The calendar might say it is spring but winter ain't over yet.

I used to pray for a foot of snow. Now i start at an in and pray for 3 feet of the white stuff. We have snow in the Mountains(not enuf) but the valley is dry and we need snow to get the grass started.

Bring it on!

I am not sure which direction it is headed, NE, SE, or just East. But it can move out of here anytime. One thing about this area I never have to worry about having moisture this time of the year. I worry about it drying out enough to let grass grow.

Dave":mmccstf7 said:
I am not sure which direction it is headed, NE, SE, or just East. But it can move out of here anytime. One thing about this area I never have to worry about having moisture this time of the year. I worry about it drying out enough to let grass grow.
I don;t know about inbetween but it's due her tomorrow and staying through friday

I was waiting for it last night but it must have blown in just north of me. We have wind but nothing strong, we did get lots of rain though, all night long. My grass is trying to grow, we need a few days of sunny warm days ... I would love to see it in the solid 60's for a week.

We had 1/2" or so of snow last night. Rain/snow and winds to 50 mph were forecast for today, but nothing started til mid-afternoon. Depending on what part of the county you were in, you got or are still getting either rain or snow, and wind (but not 50 mph, thankfully).

Latest posts