Boycott NBC

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":kdm3izja said:
Everyone should boycott NBC for purposely omiting one nation under God from the pledge.
Amen Brother!!!! Not a problem here and I "canned" them years ago along with the other "alphabet" networks.

I agree with taking action although a boycott of a network is of limited value. On the other hand writing letters to their sponsors telling them you will boycott them for advertising on a network that does this could get some action.

Dave":vj8teasg said:
I agree with taking action although a boycott of a network is of limited value. On the other hand writing letters to their sponsors telling them you will boycott them for advertising on a network that does this could get some action.

Your right I have contacted Johnson and Johnson, Verizon, Kraft, Mc Donalds, Coke, Pepsi, ATT, Pfizer, Merck Proctor& Gamble and the others I own stock in as a consumer and shareholder.

papavillars":205c2hxm said:
So when did they omit "one nation under God", I do not doubt they did it, I just missed it.

During the golf tournament they had a group of kids saying the Pledge while a group was doing a military arms drill. They edited the coverage of the Pledge to leave out "indivisable, one nation under God".

Therefore, the call to ban the products that NBC advertises is a very just cause!