GOYA Boycott

Help Support CattleToday:

Ebenezer said:
sstterry said:
The official Democratic website. Again, I do not consider myself a Democrat. But I am all in with tons of others against Donald Trump. He had his shot and he has failed.

From what foreign country? :lol: And if the USA Democrats, somebody call them quickly and tell them that the Russians, the Chinese or their crooked Indian labor that stole their data and vamoosed have hacked their website and put conservative talking points on their platform. :frowns:

Or maybe it is the majority of us all want the same thing, but just have different approaches to getting there.

What I want, in no particular order:
Therapeutics and a vaccine for the Chinese virus
Booming economy
Raging stock market
Low unemployment
Rising wages
Fair trade agreements
Strong military
Control of our borders and immigration
Well funded police departments
Equal Rights for all which also means no set asides or preferential hiring based on race.
Energy independence for the US

Yeah, that's a pretty good starting point.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
What I want, in no particular order:
Therapeutics and a vaccine for the Chinese virus
Booming economy
Raging stock market
Low unemployment
Rising wages
Fair trade agreements
Strong military
Control of our borders and immigration
Well funded police departments
Equal Rights for all which also means no set asides or preferential hiring based on race.
Energy independence for the US

Yeah, that's a pretty good starting point.
Just asking: a vaccine - do you really think that it is possible if this is similar to the common cold in ability to mutate? Even with flu vaccine they get it about 40% right in the best of years. I cannot see that really happening.

And what about a strong demand for beef?

I'm not a scientist and neither are you I don't think so I'll defer to those who are and they seem hopeful for a vaccine. I honestly put more stock into therapeutics. Look how we're already flattened the death curve with what we've learned thus far in how to treat the virus.

Latest posts