GOYA Boycott

Help Support CattleToday:

sstterry said:
The official Democratic website. Again, I do not consider myself a Democrat. But I am all in with tons of others against Donald Trump. He had his shot and he has failed.
You're so sad, you have nut the size of a flea, just like your two other dip ******, make a living and be responsible for 20 people and their families, for over 25 years, have a real feel what's best for our country , you three couldn't run water, good luck.

sstterry said:
The official Democratic website. Again, I do not consider myself a Democrat. But I am all in with tons of others against Donald Trump. He had his shot and he has failed.

You care to elaborate on how he's failed. Or you just want me to take your word for it.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
The Russian bounties story is a non starter according to the Pentagon. I never understood how that was supposed to work anyway, we are in a war zone over there so the bad guys are gonna be trying to kill our troops whether they get a bonus check or not.

Got a link to that? In every article I can find the pentagon officials sort of dance around it, acknowledging that Russia is coordinating with the Taliban, but they can't definitively prove that bounties directly resulted in loss of American life. Nobody calls it a non-starter, false, or a hoax.

Regardless, nobody disputes the fact that Russia is aiding our enemy. Why doesn't our president have anything bad to say about Vlad or Russia? He's been calling for them to join the G-7.

Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
The Russian bounties story is a non starter according to the Pentagon. I never understood how that was supposed to work anyway, we are in a war zone over there so the bad guys are gonna be trying to kill our troops whether they get a bonus check or not.

Got a link to that? In every article I can find the pentagon officials sort of dance around it, acknowledging that Russia is coordinating with the Taliban, but they can't definitively prove that bounties directly resulted in loss of American life. Nobody calls it a non-starter, false, or a hoax.

Regardless, nobody disputes the fact that Russia is aiding our enemy. Why doesn't our president have anything bad to say about Vlad or Russia? He's been calling for them to join the G-7.

Back read a little Buck. I already posted a link.

You guys need to get over your Russiaphobia.

callmefence said:
sstterry said:

You care to elaborate on how he's failed. Or you just want me to take your word for it.

Children in cages
Total failure on the handling of the pandemic.
Over 20,000 verifiable lies.
Failure to call out Russian election interference
Failure to support our allies in the MiddleEast
He has alienated all of our global allies
He has taken us from world power to a laughing stock
Tear gassing and arresting peaceful protestors (1st amendment)
By the way, have you seen the unidentifiable Miltary forces in Portland that are grabbing people and throwing them in unmarked cars?

Russia is aiding our enemy, that's the dumbest statement I've ever heard, tell me buck if you're big guy obama and the cash that he gave Iran, obviously in your mind isn't a terrorist country, instead gave that money to the American people, how much would that be per person, don't bother because I already know, but according to you that's money better spent to the Iranians, what a joke.

haase said:
Russia is aiding our enemy, that's the dumbest statement I've ever heard, tell me buck if you're big guy obama and the cash that he gave Iran, obviously in your mind isn't a terrorist country, instead gave that money to the American people, how much would that be per person, don't bother because I already know, but according to you that's money better spent to the Iranians, what a joke.
Buck,
Ignore him. He never has anything to add.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

Russia is currently our greatest enemy. Why the Republican party doesn't consider their election interference to be an act of war I do not understand. Worse, some are still actively trying to claim it as a liberal hoax. The facts are facts.

sstterry said:
haase said:
Buck,

I hear you. I gave up even trying to read most of what he posts.

Children in cages. Started under Obama/Biden
Pandemic. No good way to handle a pandemic but if you mean he shouldn't have allowed the shutdown I might agree. Lesson learned, we won't close again.
Over 20,000 verifiable lies. According to who? Make it 30,000 since it's a BS statistic.
Failure to call out Russian election interference. Hmmmmm... don't think Mueller was able to connect those dots either.
Failure to support or allies in the M.E. Israel might disagree.
Alienated our global allies. I'll just roll my eyes at that.
Taken us from world power to laughing stock. That was Obama chief, please keep up.
Gassing PEACEFUL PROTESTERS. Um, not sure what you've been watching but they are still rioting in Portland and tonight Chicago might burn. Seems the cowards there are after a Columbus statue.
Lastly, I'm glad somebody is taking the punks off the streets. I hope the Feds are behind it.

Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Buck Randall said:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

Russia is currently our greatest enemy. Why the Republican party doesn't consider their election interference to be an act of war I do not understand. Worse, some are still actively trying to claim it as a liberal hoax. The facts are facts.

Mueller spent millions and couldn't prove it.

sstterry said:
haase said:
Buck,
you're one person that I make comments about sometimes, I really shouldn't, and I wouldn't say that about anyone else, I have my beliefs and you have yours, my only outcome is that it's for the best for our country, we are a young country that has done better than all of them, I just don't think that we have to be like them and fail, anyways, I will leave it at that.👍

TennesseeTuxedo said:
You clearly didn't read the Mueller report. Don't let the media tell you what it says. Read the whole thing and decide for yourself.

You're conflating two separate issues that conservative media intentionally tries to blur together. Mueller did prove Russian interference (the evidence is overwhelming, and it's in the report). The senate bipartisan intelligence committee agrees with this finding. Whether the Trump campaign assisted Russia in the interference is where it gets murkier.

Mueller couldn't prove that Trump participated in assisting the Russians because Trump and his associates didn't cooperate with the investigation. This is a crime. However, justice department policy holds that a sitting president cannot be indicted by the court system; impeachment is the only recourse. Mueller stated that he would not accuse someone of a crime for which they could not face trial. Essentially, Mueller concluded that accusing the president of a specific crime was beyond his purview; he could only present the evidence to congress and allow them to determine whether to take action. Congress took action. The House of Representatives impeached him, and the Senate voted not to remove him from office.

Lost in the whole circus (and I'm sure Trump was glad for the distraction) was the fact that Russia definitely interfered in the election, and Trump has refused to do anything about it. There is no reason for this to be a partisan fight. Russia should not be interfering in our elections, and they did. Done. Now what are we going to do about it?

haase said:
sstterry said:
haase said:
Buck,
you're one person that I make comments about sometimes, I really shouldn't, and I wouldn't say that about anyone else, I have my beliefs and you have yours, my only outcome is that it's for the best for our country, we are a young country that has done better than all of them, I just don't think that we have to be like them and fail, anyways, I will leave it at that.👍
On that, we agree! Thank you for saying this. You are entitled to your views.

Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
You clearly didn't read the Mueller report. Don't let the media tell you what it says. Read the whole thing and decide for yourself.

You're conflating two separate issues that conservative media intentionally tries to blur together. Mueller did prove Russian interference (the evidence is overwhelming, and it's in the report). The senate bipartisan intelligence committee agrees with this finding. Whether the Trump campaign assisted Russia in the interference is where it gets murkier.

Mueller couldn't prove that Trump participated in assisting the Russians because Trump and his associates didn't cooperate with the investigation. This is a crime. However, justice department policy holds that a sitting president cannot be indicted by the court system; impeachment is the only recourse. Mueller stated that he would not accuse someone of a crime for which they could not face trial. Essentially, Mueller concluded that accusing the president of a specific crime was beyond his purview; he could only present the evidence to congress and allow them to determine whether to take action. Congress took action. The House of Representatives impeached him, and the Senate voted not to remove him from office.

Lost in the whole circus (and I'm sure Trump was glad for the distraction) was the fact that Russia definitely interfered in the election, and Trump has refused to do anything about it. There is no reason for this to be a partisan fight. Russia should not be interfering in our elections, and they did. Done. Now what are we going to do about it?

Clearly we must bomb them into the Stone Age.

sstterry said:

From what foreign country? :lol: And if the USA Democrats, somebody call them quickly and tell them that the Russians, the Chinese or their crooked Indian labor that stole their data and vamoosed have hacked their website and put conservative talking points on their platform. :frowns:

Latest posts