Box blades

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Shortage of box blades only ones I've found are Titan/southern box blades. They look identical. 6' blade weighs 357 lbs my bushhog blades like 500 and 6' I got jobs I need to do and there's woods box blades that are 1500 extremely heavy but that's alot of paper I'm hoping next year implement prices are calmed down. Would y'all try a Titan blade?

Shortage of box blades only ones I've found are Titan/southern box blades. They look identical. 6' blade weighs 357 lbs my bushhog blades like 500 and 6' I got jobs I need to do and there's woods box blades that are 1500 extremely heavy but that's alot of paper I'm hoping next year implement prices are calmed down. Would y'all try a Titan blade?
There is a Titan Attachments and a Titan Implements. Two different companies. Titan Implements used to make a HD Box Blade, but not sure if they still do or not. I have one of their Rotary cutters and have been pleased.

Edit:

https://www.titanimplement.com/box-blades-and-dual-edge-graders

No. Woods if you are actually going to use it... use it.

I bought a cheap, used one off craigslist one time to do a little work. All the cheap ones have that same design for the hook up points. Broke it 3 different times in different spots. The third time I drug it under a tree and that's where it still sits.

literally 15 mins after this post he cal
No. Woods if you are actually going to use it... use it.

I bought a cheap, used one off craigslist one time to do a little work. All the cheap ones have that same design for the hook up points. Broke it 3 different times in different spots. The third time I drug it under a tree and that's where it still sits.
led told me he would sell it to me for 300.00 off so im going to get it he sent me pics

Latest posts