Bolt on pallet forks

Help Support CattleToday:

denoginnizer

Reaction score
I am wanting to purchase some pallet forks for my loader on my tractor. Has anyone tried the type that bolts on to the bucket?

I never used any but I think if you're not lifting heavy they would be okay, what I don't like is they throw the weight farther out front than if you take the bucket off and mount them on the loader frame. We grow potatoes and we put a ton on a skid so I don't think the bucket would hold up to that weight . I use the same frame for my bale spear , I just slide the forks off and bolt my spear in the center. I think it's easier on front end of the tractor if you can keep the load closer to the tractor

We have a set of 3 pt pallet forks. Like them real well. With a bale on the spear on the loader, we can stack the bales 2 high with the pallet.

shorty":1eqee7wo said:
I never used any but I think if you're not lifting heavy they would be okay, what I don't like is they throw the weight farther out front

I had a set of slid in ones and they were hard on the hydraulics. But that was an old IH 460 Industrial

dun