Boise State v. Tulsa today, in Boise

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp":c8iawn55 said:
"OMG, here she goes again . . . . . !" :)
I really enjoy BSU but they really do need to schedule a few games against some better teams. they might win a national championship then if they won them all.

I've been so busy doing outside stuff, fixing dinner and messing w/ CT Board replies, I have NOT been paying attention to my game!!! 4th Qtr: BSU 41 / Tulsa 14. Carry on, boys!!!

Kathy the Sooners haven't even broken a sweat yet. ;-) And the Cowboys whipped up on my Aggies Saturday as well. I would consider moving to Norman but the danged Canadian River is "BURNT ORANGE" most of the time. :lol2:

TexasBred":10p6hm7s said:
Kathy the Sooners haven't even broken a sweat yet. ;-) And the Cowboys whipped up on my Aggies Saturday as well. I would consider moving to Norman but the danged Canadian River is "BURNT ORANGE" most of the time. :lol2:
TB that was a heck of a game. Could have easily gone either way.

Isom I missed the first half and all I saw the 2nd half was the Cowboys wearing out the field. And that "monster" receiver they have is just something to watch. WOW!!!!

TexasBred":1bage91a said:
Isom I missed the first half and all I saw the 2nd half was the Cowboys wearing out the field. And that "monster" receiver they have is just something to watch. WOW!!!!
Well, it was the tale of two halves then. I did the opposite, i saw the first half and missed the second. A&M looked like a much better team in the first half. I gave up and went outside and was shocked at the score when I came back in.

Welcome to the SEC TB, should be interesting for all the involved parties next year. I was pulling for your aggies this weekend.

LRTX1":xl69qezp said:
Welcome to the SEC TB, should be interesting for all the involved parties next year. I was pulling for your aggies this weekend.
Thank you sir. Looking forward to it. We'll definitely get our share of lumps and bumps but should be a plus for the Aggies and the SEC. Aggies have good solid programs in all sports. We can give them a sold out stadium regardless of whoever comes to town and I'm sure the others already do the same.

TexasBred":36o3bly9 said:
LRTX1":36o3bly9 said:
Thank you sir. Looking forward to it. We'll definitely get our share of lumps and bumps but should be a plus for the Aggies and the SEC. Aggies have good solid programs in all sports. We can give them a sold out stadium regardless of whoever comes to town and I'm sure the others already do the same.
TB I think this could turn out to be good for A&M. There are a lot of kids that would love the opportunity to play in the SEC, but want to stay in Texas. I think hey will steal some high profile players from Texas and Oklahoma.

TexasBred":32a66w0o said:
LRTX1":32a66w0o said:

At least KY will have someone they can compete with on a level footing in football.

Latest posts