BioPryn?? anyone here use?

Help Support CattleToday:

t&d farms

Reaction score
our genex breeder gave me the link to BioPryn.

its a blood test giving to determine if a deer, beef, coats, ects. are pregnant.

heres the link:
http://www.biotracking.com

just wondering if any one here has used it. in the past we have had our vet come out and do preg test. sometimes that can get expensive. we only run about 10 cows, AI breed.
i did order a sample kit, have not done it yet, just got it in the mail today.

any comments? suggestions? thanks

Great product. We use it regularly. Not that difficult to draw the blood. If you have a chute and can give a shot, you can draw the blood. Hubby has go to where he can get them on the first stick.

Farmgirl

thanks for the reply farmgirl, its nice to hear from others that have use products. we do have a chute that the first time heifers and younger cows will go in.. some of the older cows i dotn know.. they never been in the chute before. that could be an issue. Im sure the barn foreman (husband) has an idea, maybe just the locking head gates. thats what we use to ai, vet checks and shots.

i dotn post much in here but i read this forum regularly, its nice place here.

Can't say enough great things about this product- It's getting more & more popular around here. I would highly reccommend

No,not faster but I get them sooner during the breeding season. 30 days post breeding intstead of 45+ via palpation. I receive results within 27 hours after they receive the samples.

We've used it and it are really happy with the results. Quick, easy, and early. Definitly try it.

We have been using it for over a year now and have not been disapointed. We use it on all our AI'd stock at 30 days and they call me with the result within 48 hours of recieving the samples.
It is way more accurate than any vets in our area and they won't preg anything pregnant under 3 months.
Highly recomend this to anyone I talk to and have a link directly on my website.
Best of luck.
Double R

thanks for the replys
we did use it, it took a couple cows to get the hang of getting the blood. (easier to give a shot then that)
results were fast and timely too
sales rep from biotracking were friendly and professional too
i definatley sugest using a locking head gates or grooming shoot if gonna try it. Luckifully our cows are pretty quite, so thats a plus, couldnt imagine doing it on cows that are kickers. lol

Latest posts