Biden Regrets Poor Choice of Words

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":ovy6rf1c said:
The gift that keeps on giving....

He makes Dan Quayle look like Albert Einstein.

If he was a Republican they would be burning him in effigy on MSNBC daily.

I never heard the word before, and read the article twice, and still didn't understand what he did wrong.

Bigfoot":cge6tf84 said:
I never heard the word before, and read the article twice, and still didn't understand what he did wrong.

Shylock definition: n. noun

A ruthless moneylender; a loan shark.

intr.v.

To lend money at exorbitant interest rates.

Jews were insulted by Joe

hurleyjd":16jusu03 said:
Bigfoot":16jusu03 said:

Shylock definition: n. noun

A ruthless moneylender; a loan shark.

intr.v.

To lend money at exorbitant interest rates.

Jews were insulted by Joe

He's an equal opportunity insulter. The epitome of the old school white guy who looks down on everyone who is not him..................and this moron thinks he could be president.

He's the best life insurance policy Obama ever bought. I pray for the president to live another 2 years at least, every day of my life.

He's the best life insurance policy Obama ever bought.
:nod: Like cortizone on an itchy trigger finger.
I pray for the president to live another 2 years at least, every day of my life.
I don't dislike Biden quite THAT much. He's an idiot but he's to dumb to screw us the way his boss has. His boss does it on purpose.

What do you think Harry Truman would do if he said Shylock. Probable tell the the folks asking him to apologize to get screwed and get over it. Joe was right about the loan shark leeches and the service men.

hurleyjd":n95692o6 said:
What do you think Harry Truman would do if he said Shylock. Probable tell the the folks asking him to apologize to get screwed and get over it. Joe was right about the loan shark leeches and the service men.

You are such a hypocrite. Be honest for a change. The Dems would slaughter a conservative that said something that stupid.....

BTW he got the "orientals" today.

By the time he trys to run for president the only people in the world he will not have denigrated or insulted are two or three Irish guys he grew up with in Boston.

3waycross":1zquyzy0 said:
hurleyjd":1zquyzy0 said:

You are such a hypocrite. Be honest for a change. The Dems would slaughter a conservative that said something that stupid.....

BTW he got the "orientals" today.

By the time he trys to run for president the only people in the world he will not have denigrated or insulted are two or three Irish guys he grew up with in Boston.

The first part of my statement was about Harry Truman before PC became on the fore front. The second part of my statement was that Joe was right about the loan sharks and leechs taking advantage of our fighting boys and families. Never said that Joe should not have used the S-----K word.

Latest posts