Bez>

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC":3kdzss5t said:
I see our friend Bez> is getting dangerously close to 1000 posts and is due for another name modification. Any suggestions?

I was actually thinking about a name change again - probably today or tomorrow - so I definitely WANT to hijack this thread.

It is important to note that if you attempt to PM me from one of my old posts it WILL NOT get to me. You will need to use my new name.

VanC - you are a manure disturber. :lol:

There, my insult for the day!

Bez>

What about Bez+ I don't know if that one is right it might make him sound fat.

How about Bez$ That ones makes him sound rich.

Bez~ I like that one.

Gate Opener":3cdqs80k said:

Bez~ I like that one.

Already there - almost missed it this morning - I am a big guy so the plus won out.

Sorry about "jacking" this thread, but despite being a cantankerous pric*, there are quite a few folks who need to know to NOT pm me directly from the old posts - otherwise they go off into space.

I never go back and look at the old names. In fact I have forgotten the passwords so they are lost to me in eternity.

Regards

Bez+

Bez+":1oixlzmp said:
Gate Opener":1oixlzmp said:

Bez~ I like that one.

Already there - almost missed it this morning - I am a big guy so the plus won out.

Sorry about "jacking" this thread, but despite being a cantankerous pric*, there are quite a few folks who need to know to NOT pm me directly from the old posts - otherwise they go off into space.

I never go back and look at the old names. In fact I have forgotten the passwords so they are lost to me in eternity.

Regards

Bez+

I would like to be the first to welcome you to the boards. Your input is greatly anticipated. ;-)

VanC":t6uzqccq said:
Bez+":t6uzqccq said:
Gate Opener":t6uzqccq said:

Bez~ I like that one.

Regards

Bez+

I would like to be the first to welcome you to the boards. Your input is greatly anticipated. ;-)

How very kind - thank you very much.

Bez+

I will now look at it like Bez + a wealth of information. :D

Van, you will have to be quicker next time.

Bez+":2ki7j8k5 said:
VanC":2ki7j8k5 said:
Bez+":2ki7j8k5 said:
Gate Opener":2ki7j8k5 said:

Bez~ I like that one.

Regards

Bez+

How very kind - thank you very much.

Bez+
Good to have you aboard.
There used to be a guy on here with a similar name. I think he raised cows for pets and played with model airplanes.

Born Again!!! Welcome Bez+! I don't think that you could have found two keys on the board further apart!
BTW.. Just how many name changes have you gone through???
Personally, it's always nice to see someone with less posts than myself :D

Just Curious":2b3quymd said:
Born Again!!! Welcome Bez+! I don't think that you could have found two keys on the board further apart!
BTW.. Just how many name changes have you gone through???
Personally, it's always nice to see someone with less posts than myself :D

Let me see - some are still in the archives and some are missing for some reason - I do not know why - but I have been:

Bez, Bez', Bez!, Bez?, Bez> and now Bez+

Bez? (I think) was only a few hundred because I went away to work with U.S. Army Spec Forces folks for a while and forgot my password. :oops:

regards

Bez+

Bez+":2eos93v9 said:
funky 4-Her":2eos93v9 said:
I'm confused, what the point of changing your name when you get to 1000 posts??

I am not a Guru so I get close and start over. :lol:

It is just a "thing" I suppose.

Bez+

I just figured it was a way to stay three steps ahead of the government, two steps ahead of the bill collectors and one ahead of the draft board. (That is why you're in Canada -right?) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cuz

CUZ":eo0053g9 said:
Bez+":eo0053g9 said:
funky 4-Her":eo0053g9 said:
I'm confused, what the point of changing your name when you get to 1000 posts??

I am not a Guru so I get close and start over. :lol:

It is just a "thing" I suppose.

Bez+

I just figured it was a way to stay three steps ahead of the government (Doing my best!!) , two steps ahead of the bill collectors (Not doing well in this department) and one ahead of the draft board. (That is why you're in Canada -right?) :lol: :lol: :lol: (Did not do well here - my number is up and I am in yet again)

Cuz

8) :lol:

Bez+

Bez+ welcome to the boards. If you can help me half as much as that Bez> fellow did you'll be doing alright. :lol: As a matter of fact I printed one of his posts and referred to it several times as I doctored on a calf just today.

Cuz

I met Bez> tonight - he did a little doctoring for me as well.

I had to lend him a suture kit for a horse that argued with a dog.

Too bad he had to hit the road - but I have learned a few things from him as well.

Best to you and yours,

Bez+

VanC":2qrmyiyj said:
I see our friend Bez> is getting dangerously close to 1000 posts and is due for another name modification. Any suggestions?

According to the 'new members' blurb, it's been taken care of. :roll:

Latest posts