• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Heard from Bez today

artesianspringsfarm

Reaction score
M-5":3288fxtj said:
Caustic Burno":3288fxtj said:
He is doing well.

I spoke with him a few weeks ago ,and I concur ..

I think it's great how many of you guys have one-on-one communications with each other. I did enjoy his interactions and I especially enjoyed Dylan Biggs thoughts on genetics and the cattle he shows to back the thoughts up.

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
I sure would like to know what Bez thinks about our foreign policy now and in the future. He was a wrath of knowledge. Glad to hear he's still getting along.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
True Grit Farms":27b3nmje said:
I sure would like to know what Bez thinks about our foreign policy now and in the future. He was a wrath of knowledge. Glad to hear he's still getting along.
Just got off the phone in about an hour long conversation about the very subject

TexasBred

Reaction score
Caustic Burno":2vruz96j said:
True Grit Farms":2vruz96j said:
Just got off the phone in about an hour long conversation about the very subject
Still wearing his little baby blue U.N. beanie and keeping peace all over the world??

Workinonit Farm

Reaction score
I'm so glad to hear that he's doing okay! I miss that guy. Enjoyed his posts both on cattle and world affairs.

Thanks for letting us know, CB.

Nesikep

Reaction score
Good to hear!

I haven't had any direct contact with Dylan Biggs for quite some time, but follow his ranch page on facebook (TK ranch)

SmokinM

Reaction score
Glad to hear it. Miss his input on everything great and small. There are quite a few I wish would come back!

Latest posts