Heard from Bez today

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":3288fxtj said:
Caustic Burno":3288fxtj said:
He is doing well.

I spoke with him a few weeks ago ,and I concur ..

I think it's great how many of you guys have one-on-one communications with each other. I did enjoy his interactions and I especially enjoyed Dylan Biggs thoughts on genetics and the cattle he shows to back the thoughts up.

I sure would like to know what Bez thinks about our foreign policy now and in the future. He was a wrath of knowledge. Glad to hear he's still getting along.

True Grit Farms":27b3nmje said:
I sure would like to know what Bez thinks about our foreign policy now and in the future. He was a wrath of knowledge. Glad to hear he's still getting along.
Just got off the phone in about an hour long conversation about the very subject

Caustic Burno":2vruz96j said:
True Grit Farms":2vruz96j said:
Just got off the phone in about an hour long conversation about the very subject
Still wearing his little baby blue U.N. beanie and keeping peace all over the world??

I'm so glad to hear that he's doing okay! I miss that guy. Enjoyed his posts both on cattle and world affairs.

Thanks for letting us know, CB.

Good to hear!

I haven't had any direct contact with Dylan Biggs for quite some time, but follow his ranch page on facebook (TK ranch)

Glad to hear it. Miss his input on everything great and small. There are quite a few I wish would come back!

Latest posts