Mr. Bez--would you comment?

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
I don;t really know much about the Arab world--and apparently you do have first hand knowledge.
Iraq is apparently going down. Shia v Sunni v Kurds. What the hell? I hate that the $ and the blood the US spent over there is gone. Tell me, as a foolish American, what I have missed about this conflict.
If we don't permit the Keystone pipeline, impeachment is an option for me.

john250":1r22gbv3 said:
I don;t really know much about the Arab world--and apparently you do have first hand knowledge.
Iraq is apparently going down. Shia v Sunni v Kurds. What the be nice? I hate that the $ and the blood the US spent over there is gone. Tell me, as a foolish American, what I have missed about this conflict.

Nope

I am not in the mood tonight - just got notice some good folks I know well will not be going home to their Euro country.

Do your research - lots of video if you get tired of reading - You Tube has lots of video of torture and killing over there.

Besides when I get on a roll it gives me bad dreams sometimes

Bottom line - lots of good people are dead trying to help people that simply want to kill us and each other.

You might even know a few.

Some will say there are good ones that follow the book - I disagree

No more from me tonight

Bez__

john250":2mlshnpv said:
Iraq is apparently going down. Shia v Sunni v Kurds. What the be nice? I hate that the $ and the blood the US spent over there is gone. Tell me, as a foolish American, what I have missed about this conflict.
Oh, get ready. Today they ask the US to return and help. The last war has slowed down so now we will get involved in a new one where many US soldiers will be killed for no good reason.

Bez__":betex2qd said:
john250":betex2qd said:

Nope

I am not in the mood tonight - just got notice some good folks I know well will not be going home to their Euro country.

Do your research - lots of video if you get tired of reading - You Tube has lots of video of torture and killing over there.

Besides when I get on a roll it gives me bad dreams sometimes

Bottom line - lots of good people are dead trying to help people that simply want to kill us and each other.

You might even know a few.

Some will say there are good ones that follow the book - I disagree

No more from me tonight

Bez__

OK. If you ever feel like talking, I'm interested.
Sleep well.

kenny thomas":w1x3b700 said:
Oh, get ready. Today they ask the US to return and help. The last war has slowed down so now we will get involved in a new one where many US soldiers will be killed for no good reason.

I hope to God that we, the U.S. does NOT get back into that fray.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2jptgkk0 said:
kenny thomas":2jptgkk0 said:

Katherine

If they had turned Stormin Norman loose we wouldn't be worried with a lot of this crap today.
Bush 41 screwed the pooch here bigtime. Until we adopt WWII strategy of kill all the sorry SOB's this is
never going to end. Police action hasn't worked since Korea on we have to be in it to win it.
Go in fire bomb everything to the ground like we did Germany and Japan and kill everything from
a Shanghai Rooster to a Durham cow. The scorched earth policy they understand.

Caustic Burno":kc9n33uj said:
If they had turned Stormin Norman loose we wouldn't be worried with a lot of this crap today.
Bush 41 screwed the pooch here bigtime. Until we adopt WWII strategy of kill all the sorry SOB's this is
never going to end. Police action hasn't worked since Korea on we have to be in it to win it.
Go in fire bomb everything to the ground like we did Germany and Japan and kill everything from

Only one problem. That area never was a threat to us until we started messing with them. Since when was their oil a justification for using our military? If they wanted our corn, and had the military to do it, should they be justified in overthrowing our government or attacking us?

And by the way, many think that WW2 was justified because genocide was committed against the Jews. The same people think it is fine to wipe out the entire middle east. And we talk about how evil they are! If they are evil, maybe we ought to just leave them alone and let them kill each other off.

There is a thing going on in our country called worship of the military. Many think most bureaucrats of the EPA or whatever are incompetent and evil, but somehow our military can do no wrong. As a former Air Force officer, and with a son who deployed 3 times to Afghanistan, I can assure you that it ain't all pure. Part of the reasons we both got out. Little of the military is about defense, it is about trillions to be made off of war. Nothing has changed since General Bradley wrote, War is a Racket.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... le4377.htm

So we aren't ever going to 'wipe them out', becase there is too much money in war. Have to keep it going. Military industrial complex, as Eisenhower warned us about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

Let me try to summarize our stupidity which I've spent years trying to figure out. I won't get into the Israel and Egypt and countless other countries we have to subsidize or meddle with. For example, we give billions to Israel, and seven times that to its enemies.

In 1953, our CIA helped stage a coup against the elected leader in Iran.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Irani ... '%C3%A9tat

After a few decades of brutality by the dictator we installed, the Iranians rebelled, and took hostages at our embassy. They installed a theocracy. With this instability, Saddam invaded Iran. We supported him, sending him materials to make Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs). Which is funny, as the last invasion of Iraq was justified by saying he had WMDs. As the CIA joked, of course he has them, "we have the receipts".

Anyway, Saddam was our friend while he was fighting Iran. Just before he invaded Kuwait to settle a dispute (Kuwait was once part of Iraq), he got the impression from our ambassador that we were okay with it.

But we changed our mind and got involved in something none of our business. To get our support, lies were concocted such as the one about Iraqi soldiers throwing babies out of incubators.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

After we destroyed the infrastructure of Iraq, we continued to bomb them for the next decade, and imposed sanctions that resulted in deaths of at least 500,000 children. As our Sec. of State said, "it was worth it".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntsfiAXMEE

Now surprise, surprise, certain extremists over there (like our Timothy McVeigh who killed hundreds of innocents) did not like our occupation and bombing and killing, and did the 9/11 attack. The CIA calls it blowback. I am not excusing or justifying the attack, but it is certainly a predictable result of our actions. And if someone was doing to us, what we were doing to them, some of us would react the same way. There is a thing called the Golden Rule.
We continue to create more terrorists with our drone attacks - every innocent killed has family and friends that are angry. Create enemies, get more opportunities for war. Never ending.

Though Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, we couldn't let our anger go to waste and used 9/11 as an excuse to go back and bomb them again. Again using BS stories that have been discredited. Al qaeda wasn't in Iraq before 9/11, but now they are strong there.

Speaking of Al qaeda, Osama bin Laden was our guy in Afghanistan against the foolish Soviets who went bankrupt there, just as we are doing now. Now they are using our weapons and training against us. Osama learned how to bankrupt the Soviets, and was using the same tactic against us, which is working. Here is a 2004 speech he gave to that effect:
http://www.aljazeera.com/archive/2004/1 ... 57223.html

We think we are winning, but have wasted trillions of dollars and thousands of lives. Are we safe yet? It is estimated that Iraq alone will cost 6 trillion dollars after lifetime care of the maimed soldiers. One reason Admiral Mullen said in a speech that our debt is our biggest threat.

Of course, we can pay for unlimited military adventures. If we can't tax and borrow enough, we can have the Federal Reserve (private central bank we put in charge of money) just print a few more trillion. As former Fed Chairman Greenspan said, we can always pay our debts, because we can print money:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_N0Cwg5iN4

Just for fun, here's a story about billions of dollars of cash the New York branch of the Federal Reserve printed for the war in Iraq. Up to 40 billion dollars in cash put on pallets that weighed up to 383 tons. Unfortunately, they don't know where it all went.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/45031100

The more dollars we print, the less each is worth, and so inflation and higher cost of living. We all pay for wars when we go shopping. Eventually dollars will be worthless. So as we get poorer, countries like Brazil are getting richer and buying our land. Why aren't they worried about the middle east? Maybe we can let somebody else rule the world for a while. Just keep our defense strong and stay home.

To keep the spending going, many will continue efforts to instill fear and hatred in our people. Even by the churches who worship the Prince of Peace. We are easily manipulated. As Nazi Goerring said in his trial after WW2:
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."
--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

djinwa":exdtx4ry said:
Only one problem. That area never was a threat to us until we started messing with them. Since when was their oil a justification for using our military? If they wanted our corn, and had the military to do it, should they be justified in overthrowing our government or attacking us?

Just thought I would cruise by before I go to bed and I see this.

You might be a nice guy - but you are so full of schitte with this comment that your eyes are brown.

Oh and now your own country is in dire straights from within - as is most of Europe.

Keep that head buried in the sand.

Those sand "people" might not affect you directly - but your kids are going to be in big trouble - especially when and if the first nuke hits Israel.

That attitude is consider cowardly in the mid east and they seriously WANT you to keep that attitude

Your own converts might be knocking on your door in about one and a half decades - if you are still around be sure to remember this warning. That is why Euro is so frightened today.

G'nite all.

Bez__

Caustic Burno":2umif5sh said:
Workinonit Farm":2umif5sh said:
kenny thomas":2umif5sh said:

Katherine

Bush 41 screwed the pooch here bigtime.
Until we adopt WWII strategy of kill all the sorry SOB's this is

Amen!! Saddam should have been deposed right after he invaded Kuwait. The 1st gulf war had the backing of most every other nation, there was pretty much a worldwide consensus he had gone rogue. I couldn't agree more that if the job had been finished then, that region of the world would be a better place today and the US wouldn't be the subject of so much hate.

Bez__":2mwjzzc0 said:
djinwa":2mwjzzc0 said:

Just thought I would cruise by before I go to bed and I see this.

You might be a nice guy - but you are so full of schitte with this comment that your eyes are brown.

Oh and now your own country is in dire straights from within - as is most of Europe.

Keep that head buried in the sand.

Those sand "people" might not affect you directly - but your kids are going to be in big trouble - especially when and if the first nuke hits Israel.

That attitude is consider cowardly in the mid east and they seriously WANT you to keep that attitude

Your own converts might be knocking on your door in about one and a half decades - if you are still around be sure to remember this warning. That is why Euro is so frightened today.

G'nite all.

Bez__

Amen Brother Bez your dealing with uncivilized individuals here.
This is after 100's of years of British, French or Dutch colonization.
The only country I can think of that has a decent economy is South Africa the rest are ate up
with fanatics.

djinwa You have your history messed up this all started because of Hitler .
Hitler needed oil out of North Africa to run his war machine, we didn't as we were self sufficient.
Then all heII broke loose after WWII with the creation of Israel. This has nothing to do with oil
but with fanaticism that started in the 7th to 8th century.
Go and educate yourself read Winston Churchill's book the River Wars on Muslim fanaticism, this was written in the 1800's.
No one was after their oil then. The problem is they have a culture that does not mesh or want to mesh with any other in the world. This is a Religious War for them since the Crusades and will be until we are all dead or inline.

http://www.npr.org/2012/04/11/150444802 ... -surprised

Caustic Burno":wq9l7n6g said:
No one was after their oil then. The problem is they have a culture that does not mesh or want to mesh with any other in the world. This is a Religious War for them since the Crusades and will be until we are all dead or inline.

http://www.npr.org/2012/04/11/150444802 ... -surprised

But drone shots and limited actions accomplish nothing. Like hunting rabbits with a single shot 22...they multiply faster than you can kill them and as long as we keep doing little more than pizzing them off we're doing nothing but encouraging them. As long as these countries continue to be little more than primitive tribes of muslims, recruiting will be easy, adaptation will continue and all we or anyone will will be doing is wasting money and losing lives.

TexasBred":2pleynlf said:
But drone shots and limited actions accomplish nothing. Like hunting rabbits with a single shot 22...they multiply faster than you can kill them and as long as we keep doing little more than pizzing them off we're doing nothing but encouraging them. As long as these countries continue to be little more than primitive tribes of muslims, recruiting will be easy, adaptation will continue and all we or anyone will will be doing is wasting money and losing lives.
I often wonder how much concrete a B52 can carry and how many loads it would take to just pave all of those arab countrys

I have always been of the opinion that the whole region should be paved over with glass as in thermo nuclear device. This is not something that civilized people can "win".

lavacarancher":ci0ykpsj said:
I have always been of the opinion that the whole region should be paved over with glass as in thermo nuclear device. This is not something that civilized people can "win".
That's what I was going to say. Let the B52's turn it to glass. If not that then completely lock them into that sand and rock he// to kill each other. They have no place in the civilized world and prove it time and again.

lavacarancher":bgk5ciun said:
You think there would be a winner in a nuclear war? Worked great the first time....second time will put us back into the stone age.

Latest posts