Best T-shirt

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
I have a buddy with a tshirt that says " hey I'm not too happy about it either"
I laugh every time I see it. He made them and doesn't have any more of em...
What's your favorite?

"I'm with stupid" with an arrow that points up... The funniest part is that the guy really is dumb as a box of rocks and does not speak a word of english(not that the two have anything to do with each other, they don't) so he has no idea why I'm smiling at him every time I walk by.
Another guy had a shirt that said,"first I'm going to drink your beer and then I'm going to f___ your girlfriend." He also didn't speak a word of english but he understood that he was in trouble about SOMETHING. :lol: I convinced the owner to let me give him my shirt(I had coveralls on over it) and not fire him. How does someone so smart that they can build up to a multi-million dollar business NOT understand that someone who doesn't speak english has no idea what the english on his shirt says? :dunce:
I've seen a few superbowl champion tee shirts with the wrong winner on them. I don't have a sport's fan bone in my body but it's a hobby of mine to research the champion teams I see on tee shirts just to see...

Although terribly inappropriate, I had to laugh at his older gentleman's T-shirt at Island-fest on Kelley's Island a few weeks ago. I asked if I could take a picture and he said ok.

Newest one I've seen that's popular (creative but not 'Best T-Shirt')

"that's what."
-- she

Somebody's making a boat load off of 3 small words

Coworker has one that says, "Four out of the five voices in my head are telling me to go back to bed."

Another one that says, "I can't make everyone happy and today is not your day..... Tomorrow doesn't look good either."

Latest posts