Best radiator stop leak.

Help Support CattleToday:

I always liked the fine aluminum powder stuff that came in the little cardboard tube.

What dun said.. easy to store, use, and it's effective and cheap.. I keep a couple in my truck, as much for myself as for anyone else who needs it

Years ago I used some stuff that had little pellets in it that looked like tarry licorice. A month or so later the water pump froze up. When I took it off the pump was packed with stuff that looked like thread. Checked the stop leak and that has what was squeezed into the little tarry licorice looking pieces. Don;t remember the name but that's when I went back to the silver shaving looking stuff

dun":253b9kvp said:
Years ago I used some stuff that had little pellets in it that looked like tarry licorice. A month or so later the water pump froze up. When I took it off the pump was packed with stuff that looked like thread. Checked the stop leak and that has what was squeezed into the little tarry licorice looking pieces. Don;t remember the name but that's when I went back to the silver shaving looking stuff

Sounds like Barr's.

Last spring the IH684 got a rad leak.. not a very nice job to do, so I poured a can of the Aluma-seal in it... a year later I have never yet added more coolant to it.. for as much as I care until it leaks again, I'm not fiddling with it

Latest posts