skyhightree1":3puq9mb1 said:
UMM.... 4800 for that.....??????????????????????????????????? :shock:

http://richmond.craigslist.org/grd/4768343059.html

They list them high. I like this one. Priced @ 5400.00:
00d0d_dQjHW40xzfh_600x450.jpg

fitz

skyhightree1":396b9ohl said:
Nice i will have a orange tractor to keep 1 day

Have I got deal for you. M6800 with FEL, 2 wheel drive. You only have to travel about 1300 miles to get it.

skyhightree1":16ldy4cl said:
James T":16ldy4cl said:
skyhightree1":16ldy4cl said:
Nice i will have a orange tractor to keep 1 day

Have I got deal for you. M6800 with FEL, 2 wheel drive. You only have to travel about 1300 miles to get it.

:lol2: I think I will pass

Awe c'mon Sky. I've seen what you've been eating over on the Recipes/Vittles forum so I'll even throw in a cholesterol test in the deal.

James T":16jmqdxa said:
[
Awe c'mon Sky. I've seen what you've been eating over on the Recipes/Vittles forum so I'll even throw in a cholesterol test in the deal.

Unless you are selling it for 500 bucks and its like new I think this fat kid will stay here and have some cake :lol2:

I think they're pretty common with vets in dairy country. If I'm not mistaken, most dairy cattle get their hooves trimmed at least once a year? I've never seen one around here, but I've seen them on TV and on this site in the past.

I kinda thought the same thing, Sky. I guess you could set it up anywhere and not have to worry about dinging up your truck. Have to trim a lot of hooves to pay for that, but I guess compared to that newer one it may not be as far out of line as I first thought.

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with hoof trimming tables of many different sorts, but all of the portable ones I've ever seen have been mounted on trailers, not directly on a truck. I guess if you were in the business full time it might be the way to go... There aren't many dairies left in this part of the country - most of the ones closest to us are Mennonites and last I knew they still did their own. We're not far from Braums, but they have their own set up too (again, last I knew anyway). Pretty much all the show cattle hoof trimmers in this part of the world are set up at their own place and expect you to come to them anymore.

The one Suzanne posted seems set up a little more practical to me, but I guess you'd have to use one to really know. I do like that license plate though.

Latest posts