Best Bull Pic Ever

Help Support CattleToday:

Chocolate Cow2":2ot5afzc said:
Artesiansprings-He's a Prince Encore. Didn't come with papers. I bought him from Scott Shively.

Awesome. Just bought some semen on another 6141 son that is a full brother to a bull that Scott just purchased.

These are two of my herd sires. One picture I took, and one I'm hiding in! ( No editing done on either picture)

Black and Good":3drf0uwn said:
Nice bulls Boot Jack! B&G
Thanks B&G! The red Limi, Titan will be 8 in 2 weeks, and the Angus, Maxum, will be 9 in Sept. Both still see service each year, have good daughters in production, and keep condition on grass/alfalfa mix hay alone through our winters.

I have always been partial to bulls in their working clothes.

So, I guess I'm partial to bull pictures where they're trailing cows. Like this one ...

Bulls_-_US_-_Maximus_-_02.jpg

WalnutCrest":1wm1qqtz said:
You trying to plant that sucker in concrete, SAK?
Unless I'm mistaken, that's some good ol' Southern Illinois Post Oak ground he's standing on. It's about as fertile as concrete, I've got some of it myself.

WalnutCrest":2k38iztg said:
I have always been partial to bulls in their working clothes.

So, I guess I'm partial to bull pictures where they're trailing cows. Like this one ...

Bulls_-_US_-_Maximus_-_02.jpg

Nice bull Walnut, I agree here's a working clothes pic for ya! B&G

BFE":2ppjyxsi said:
sim.-ang.king":2ppjyxsi said:
Nice looking bull. What can you tell us about him?

Out of Lazy H Pathfinder, and a HC Power Drive cow. I actually just so happen to be on the farm I bought him from, the day he was born, I knew he was quite a stud when I saw him. Came back 6 months later and bought him. Sold him 2015 weighed 2495, got a little too heavy to use on old cows, and smaller cows. His heifers, which are cows now, are little bit on the large size.

I know I already posted, but I found this one on my phone ( I take pictures of my boys at least once a week!)from late fall 2016 and remembered why I thought it was so cool at the time!

This was our Hereford bull B.B. a few years ago. Unfortunately we had to sell him last year. He was getting too old and having medical issues.

ALACOWMAN":33mdw0qg said:
Coyote":33mdw0qg said:
This is one of our Shorthorn herdsires.

great looking animal, right there...

Yes, if I ever got the yen to have a Shorthorn, that is where I would go to get one. Great bull Coyote.

How is lambing going?

Latest posts