Best Bull Pic Ever

Help Support CattleToday:

gcreekrch":2vek0nb2 said:
ALACOWMAN":2vek0nb2 said:
Coyote":2vek0nb2 said:
This is one of our Shorthorn herdsires.

great looking animal, right there...

Yes, if I ever got the yen to have a Shorthorn, that is where I would go to get one. Great bull Coyote.

How is lambing going?

If you get the yen gcreekrch we have a bull sale sale coming up http://muridale.com/sales.html

Lambing is going great , we don't have any sheep anymore :D

JYF Yieldmaster, a polled fullblood Limousin sire from Canada that we've AI'd to. I've been using one of his sons to natural service my herd (second pic shows that son with a yearling heifer)

Coyote":13xz0cem said:
gcreekrch":13xz0cem said:
ALACOWMAN":13xz0cem said:
great looking animal, right there...

Yes, if I ever got the yen to have a Shorthorn, that is where I would go to get one. Great bull Coyote.

How is lambing going?

If you get the yen gcreekrch we have a bull sale sale coming up http://muridale.com/sales.html

Lambing is going great , we don't have any sheep anymore :D

I think it's going to be that way next year here. :D Maybe.... I've had a little flock of 30 to 40 ewes for 40 years now. Hard to let them go but they have become an extra chore now even thought they do make a little money.

Good luck with your sale. Big Muddy needs a couple roans so he can get the blues...........

gdale":3pe5sn3l said:

JYF Yieldmaster, a polled fullblood Limousin sire from Canada that we've AI'd to. I've been using one of his sons to natural service my herd (second pic shows that son with a yearling heifer)

Welcome fellow limousin breeder! Hope ya stick around. Ps Yieldmaster is a purebred not fullblood ;)

My bull he doesn't like photos I had him perfect got in position to take shot and he moves.

His son is a lot better at getting his pic taken.

frieghttrain":91yybrlo said:
gdale":91yybrlo said:

Welcome fellow limousin breeder! Hope ya stick around. Ps Yieldmaster is a purebred not fullblood ;)

I realized that just after I'd hit the enter button...oops! Thanks for catching my mistake.

JHH":1m8n1sx9 said:
I like this guy. He put that extra thickness back into the calves that so many herefords don't have now.

I agree it is hard too find thickness in many Herefords today especially in polled cattle. Found a few this year. Got one bought ten days ago.