Best Bull names you've heard....

Help Support CattleToday:

fit2btied":2b41upvd said:
most are called SOB, POS, AHole, etc.

Ah yes the names of bulls from one end of the country to the other..................BTW you left out a couple :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":6xo6k64p said:
fit2btied":6xo6k64p said:
most are called SOB, POS, AHole, etc.

Ah yes the names of bulls from one end of the country to the other..................BTW you left out a couple :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I own those two. :cowboy:

At our house, there was Champ, Buster and Hombre. You didn't mess with Hombre. Had a Longhorn bull named Refugio.

Lammie":m7bsqkoh said:
At our house, there was Champ, Buster and Hombre. You didn't mess with Hombre. Had a Longhorn bull named Refugio.

Did everybody know how to pronounce Refugio?? ;-)

TexasBred":k11vpzrv said:
Lammie":k11vpzrv said:

Did everybody know how to pronounce Refugio?? ;-)

Just like it's spelled...

the last Holstein we bought was raised on a bottle along with a large group of other bulls. They each had their own hutch. They would go down the line feeding calves til they got to this one, he would always pull off the nipple bunting it, covering whoever was feeding. He did it all the time, the first thing out of their mouths was "Damnit". After a while he answered to the name and it stuck. We thought is was a good name so he kept it.

The wife has named a few of our bulls
some of them are Tom( because I partnered on him with my banker and that is his name)
Dick ( she calls this one Richard to be nice unless she is pissed then it is DICK HEAD
Harry
so we have Tom,Dick and Harry
then the one I bought last yr she calls Hank
The others she just calls by their 3,4,18,26

TexasBred":2qhwooot said:
ALACOWMAN":2qhwooot said:
most of my nicknames come from who i purchased the bull from .
Bammy...you had a bull named "Thieving SOB"???
i let myself get stung with a Black Beefmaster,, i called everything under the sun..... """REGISTERED
SALE''' you know the type where a dumbass gets caught up in the atmosphere :cowboy:

In the cow calf class in 2009 at the NAILE there was a pretty pair, the calf was only 2 months old so was a little guy. They announced the class and his name was.....Big Daddy. :clap:

we have had "red light special", "overturn zeus", and the newest little hereford bull on the place is "spanky". My 4 year old son named him. Best one was a buddy of mine had a one BITE him when he went to band it. We ended up buying him and named him "chomps" in honor of my buddies little mishap.

Wife likes to name ours. Right now we've got Chunky the gelbvieh, Big Sexy the herf and an angus bull I won't mention here. We were going to name him Obama, but he's not a half-breed.

Latest posts