Anybody heard from Fence?

Help Support CattleToday:

SmokinM

Reaction score
Maybe he is busy or just needed a break but haven't seen him on in awhile. He always has some good advice and shoots straight on what he is thinking.

I do know that they had a big fence building competition in Indiana recently. But I really don't think Fence would go since it was at Luke's place and I don't believe that they have the best relationship.

But I could be wrong.

I do know that they had a big fence building competition in Indiana recently. But I really don't think Fence would go since it was at Luke's place and I don't believe that they have the best relationship.

But I could be wrong.
Have not seen Luke on the board in about a year now. Luke is pretty high tech with those EVO drivers. Fence seems to be the expert in pipe and in rough and rocky conditions. Always enjoyed to hear what both had to say. Hope to see Fence posting again soon. When I read a Fence post, I don't ever think "Not sure what he meant". Usually pretty clear.

There is a FB group USA Ag Fencers that has some serious fencing folks.

Thanks friends, I was having trouble logging on.. banned again. Thanks to tcranch for reaching out and getting me pointed in the right direction. Seems it was trying to log me in as fenceman....idk he did drink all my beer the other night. No telling what he did......
Fwiw I started to enter my granddaughters up in that fence competition.. but I decided to take it easy on those boys😎

Latest posts