Best Bull names you've heard....

Help Support CattleToday:

My Grandfather, (God rest him), called every bull he ever owned, "Bully", now his cows were a different story. Out of 50 or so Holstein, Guernsey, and Jersey's, all had a name.

Kicker, (for obvious reasons)
Box, ??
Wagon
Lulu
Pet
Buddy, (so named because as a child, I used to butt heads with her as a heifer.)

He would name them all young according to what he saw.

warpaint":1coqu7x8 said:
My Grandfather, (God rest him), called every bull he ever owned, "Bully",

Granddad called them Buck. I never even thought to change the name.

Just sold four year old Jared. Anybody familiar with the Subway commercials? This big fat guy loses some 200 pounds or so eating lowfat Subway "Jared". Anyway I bought this fat yearling bull weighed some 1400 pounds as a yearling. Guess what? turned him in with 25 cows :shock: Yup! lost a few hundred pounds. :help: :cboy:

I saw one sold today named "Black Sex Appeal".

Wife calls one of ours "Chunky". When I was a kid we had an angus named "Dufus", he liked to walk thru fences without missing a stride.

cfpinz

Let's see, there was Big Bart, Little Bart, Powerless, Honkey Tonk, Red, LP (Little Prince) and Pecker.
Cows are and were Big Red Finicky, Baby Finicky, Pet, Sweet Pea, Tootsie Roll, Woman Hater, Freckles, GI Jane, Rip and a few others not fit for print.
Hubby wouldn't let me name one cow Snow so I called her Sassy instead.

Here are a few bull's names we like to get our club calves out of:
Carbon Copy, Checks in the mail, Moody Blues,
Strictly Business, Hannibal, Salute, Who Done It,
Who Made Who, Payback, Full Flush, Fear This, Playboy and Heat Seeker. :D

We had an OLD bull that we called Frenando. He didn't seem to get too excited about much of anything. He liked to stop and smell the flowers but always got the job done. Unfortunately he developed foot problems and now you can visit him at Wal-mart. We sure do miss him, but business is business.

I luv herfrds":37xouzie said:
Let's see, there was Big Bart, Little Bart, Powerless, Honkey Tonk, Red, LP (Little Prince) and Pecker.
Cows are and were Big Red Finicky, Baby Finicky, Pet, Sweet Pea, Tootsie Roll, Woman Hater, Freckles, GI Jane, Rip and a few others not fit for print.
Hubby wouldn't let me name one cow Snow so I called her Sassy instead.

OK.... Pecker just has me ROLLING... would use it if I didn't have 3 daughters with friends constantly at our house....!! Thanks for the laugh!

I had on named Humphrey one named Lomax and a bunch named SOB.

You can't go wrong with Blacky,Red, Whitey, Freckles, or Marion.

My last bull's name was Spot. The one I have now is named Blue (which is part of his registered name). Heck if they are good enough names for a dog, they should be good enough for a bull.

Latest posts