Before and after pics of a Longhorn Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Went back to usin photobucket.

100_0426.jpg

101_1958.jpg

warpaint":alshd3el said:
Well now if that don't beat all. Did the same thing today, I tried last night, and wonder of wonders today it worked.

Weird...some folks don't see them, but I do...he looks good, for a longhorn. :)

I do love them longhorns. Wish I had a couple. They wouldnt be much nore than yard ornaments, but they sure are pretty and being I live on the Chisolm trail have a certain historic appeal for me as well.

KNERSIE":tbz36tva said:
I hope you've got the after pic before the before pic :shock:

No the before pic was when we were showing him. He was fed grain everyday, plus that one was taken in the summer when his coat was slick an pretty. The after pic, which is not a very good shot of him, is in his workin clothes.

3MR":r2m8ni7o said:
I do love them longhorns. Wish I had a couple. They wouldnt be much nore than yard ornaments, but they sure are pretty and being I live on the Chisolm trail have a certain historic appeal for me as well.

I'm not too far from you then... i could get you a few if you wanted... heifers, cows, a bull, some steers... we could fix you up right. ;-)

he looks great, i'd like to get a couple of longhorns in a few years. just pets, so they'd be steers. what's their average life span?

mustangkoda":1lvir8zo said:
what's their average life span?

bout 20 years or so if they are kept healthy and in pretty good condition... which doesnt take a whole lot, those old steers are pretty thrifty animals

Latest posts