Been away so long...

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
I hardly knew any of you!

I have just been working, getting the older son married off, taking care of bidness... Sorry I've been away so long.

Just thought I'd stop in and say howdy.

Lammie":kz4zgb29 said:
I hardly knew any of you!

I have just been working, getting the older son married off, taking care of bidness... Sorry I've been away so long.

Just thought I'd stop in and say howdy.

Oh He[[ Lammie I thought you wuz in the big house or sumthin. Welcome back :welcome:

Hey gal !!!!!! Glad you checked in, congrats on the upcoming nuptials . Remember ,don't stress the little stuff and enjoy that very memorable and special day :wave:

Welcome back Lammie...guess you knocked out another school year, turned another class of genuis' loose on the world and ready for summer. Hope you'll show up more often now.

Though maybe the wind blew you away or you stepped off into one of those cracks in this Texas dirt....Good to say Howdy again.

Thanks everyone! It feels so good to know that someone misses me!!! Yall are the best!

sorry I've taken so long in welcoming you back...glad to see you haven't deserted us, must say I did miss your banter, hope you don't go for so long again..... :welcome: