Beefcicle anybody

Help Support CattleToday:

3MR

Reaction score
We are in the begining of an ice storm here in Oklahoma.

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

Its a mess and this is only the first wave. Once the sun goes down its going to get a lot worse.

3MR":1ima7f5m said:
Its a mess and this is only the first wave. Once the sun goes down its going to get a lot worse.
it hasnt hitt here yet.theu say itll hitt sometime tonite oor tomorrow.went out an hauled in plenty of wood/so wont be getting to cold.

bigbull338":36qnwqs4 said:
3MR":36qnwqs4 said:
it hasnt hitt here yet.theu say itll hitt sometime tonite oor tomorrow.went out an hauled in plenty of wood/so wont be getting to cold.

It's not supposed to hit here until late Sunday. If really is moving that slow I pity the folks up north.

Where else but a cattle board will you find someone sitting at a computer capable of sending information around the world in milliseconds talking about hauling in firewood to stay warm? :) Z

MillIronQH":1t9cgbsc said:
bigbull338":1t9cgbsc said:
3MR":1t9cgbsc said:

It's not supposed to hit here until late Sunday. If really is moving that slow I pity the folks up north.

Where else but a cattle board will you find someone sitting at a computer capable of sending information around the world in milliseconds talking about hauling in firewood to stay warm? :) Z

Siberia.... :lol:

This is just the first promised shot of it. Supposed to be another one tomorrow and the worst one on sunday. Such fun. Highs next week are supposed to get all the way into the 20s

It started freezing on the trees here about two hours ago. :mad: They are saying we will have about one inch of ice by the time the storm gets out of here Sunday night. Looks like a fun weekend :x :x :x

So far here in the south east corneof Ks. 2 inches of sleet and still coming down. Need the moisture but would prefer it in a diferent maner. ;-)

Power just came back on. Went out shortly after I posted the last message on this thread.

Of course Im still nice and toasty. Yup, plenty of firewood.

I need to get a propane furnace. I bought a propane fire place with a blower from Northern Tool, but it doesnt get delivered until Tuesday. A day late and a dollar short.

The pictures I posted earlier dont due justice to the way it looks right now. We got about an inch of ice on everything.

What I want to find is a couple of those old Dearborne gas stoves. Our heat is electric and if the power goes out it can get dern cold. I grew up with the old Dearbornes and they work better then anything I've seen since.Z

bigbull338":27mqepmk said:
went out an hauled in plenty of wood/so wont be getting to cold.
Hauled in plenty of fire wood for the cows :?: Do they know how to get it burning :?: :lol:

la4angus":xijxp4s4 said:
bigbull338":xijxp4s4 said:
Hauled in plenty of fire wood for the cows :?: Do they know how to get it burning :?: :lol:
la if the cows could burn wood.they would be as smart as me. lololol

bigbull338":3lx66gqr said:
la4angus":3lx66gqr said:
bigbull338":3lx66gqr said:
la if the cows could burn wood.they would be as smart as me. lololol
See. That's just what I figgered.
Now if it gets to hot how they gunna put it out.

Latest posts