Beauty power tools?

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer

Reaction score
My wife has had a lot going on lately and some pretty bad migraines, so I've tried to pick up on my end of things a little. I normally don't mess with much of her stuff cause I don't know where it goes and then she can't find it (that sounds better than the truth :hide:). But I'm tidying up the vanity and I come across this thing. I have never seen this thing before. I don't know what it is, much less where it goes.

But I look it over and it has a switch. So i turn it on and this disc like part starts spinning- like a mini buffer.

So I'm compelled to ask what it is.... It's to clean her face.

Is this common? Do ladies everywhere high speed buff their face?

I wonder if there is a potential power tool market here. Like his and her attachments. Snow blower/hair dryer. Sander-buffer/face cleaner.

skyhightree1":3rg5v88n said:
lol never saw one before but I think you should take it out and play with it like you are buffing your truck.
You've gotta watch the stupid infomercials in the middle of the night. You would be amazed at what you will see.

It is a facial cleaner gadget. They sell them in the drug stores, or most anywhere. They are supposed to get the pores clean. See how bright and fresh her face looks?
I don't have one, I am beyond help.
Don't think about using it to clean any tractor parts!

Yeah Chuckie, it was about looking younger. :roll: She doesn't look old to begin with.

The mode of action of the tool that she explained was more than a little suspect but I didn't say anything.

She's never been vain or materialistic and that's part of what I loved about her. But ever since her doctor told her she was a "geriatric pregnancy" last year, getting older has bothered her. They did come to the agreement that he wouldn't write that in her medical chart. The poor man had to create another term. :lol2:

Anyway, she found a spot 1/2 the size of a pin head that is slightly darker pigmented that she is calling an age spot?

The "beauty spot" twice its size and much darker is just fine because it has been there forever- her words and I have decided to just accept them and not try to understand them. :nod:

So apparently a facial grinder (per Dun's late night report) will solve this dilemma. I wonder what's coming when she gets her first wrinkles. :help:

Had another idea on his/her tools, maybe a heat gun/curling iron combo would work.

dun":1ogux6bk said:
skyhightree1":1ogux6bk said:
lol never saw one before but I think you should take it out and play with it like you are buffing your truck.
You've gotta watch the stupid infomercials in the middle of the night. You would be amazed at what you will see.

I never saw any of that but I see the worlds safest chainsaw all the time and that stupid magic hose or whatever you call the daym thing.

CF, I figured you were going somewhere else with the description of that tool as well, in which case I'd suggest you make sure all of your tools are in working condition :)

Here's another idea.. Egg beater/Paint mixer!

cf, my wife went through a little crisis similar to what your wife is doing but hers is more hair focused since she found a few grey ones in there. There were some not so natural natural colors there for a while. :roll:
I figure I saved myself a few grand by grabbing her one day in the kitchen and turning her around and kissing her and then telling her wonderful I thought it was to see her aging so gracefully and how beautiful she was becoming... It all stopped and she's back to being a farm wife.
I know that sounds easy enough but you have to say it like you really mean it or it won't work so I'm sure if you slip up and giggle or something it could really backfire on you.

skyhightree1":2of9dtvq said:
dun":2of9dtvq said:
skyhightree1":2of9dtvq said:

I never saw any of that but I see the worlds safest chainsaw all the time and that stupid magic hose or whatever you call the daym thing.
I talked to a couple of different poeple at the fair that show a lot. They have that goofy hose and have had them for a couple of years and the still don;t leak, and they do expand and contract.

dunI talked to a couple of different poeple at the fair that show a lot. They have that goofy hose and have had them for a couple of years and the still don;t leak said:
I didnt think they worked but maybe I will try one.

I'm sure if left under pressure, those hoses wouldn't last long, we buy 5/8th garden hoses and after a year they're 1" hoses, even the top of the line ones.. we have about 60-70 psi at our house, and they'll get up to about 140F if left in the sun with no water flow (we avoid that but slip up sometimes)

Nesikep":1lq719bj said:
Here's another idea.. Egg beater/Paint mixer!

It's not a paint mixer? :???: I'll admit I've used a kitchen utensil or two for other purposes.

CP, she's normally quite frugal, but I'm getting concerned. I'll have to give that a shot. Hopefully, she doesn't read this forum. :lol:

Latest posts