Beating a Dead Horse

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":32moirp6 said:
Sir Loin":32moirp6 said:
Re:
What are you sayin' Sirloin?
All I am saying is I think we should have a password protected place, to discuss other then cattle things and to discuss personal things and/or make jokes out of the public prying eyes, and so as not to offend other members who are of a different persuasion.

I consider this my home now and I don't feel right to have to go to some other board for some personal interaction and entertainment. And there are some cattle related thing I just don't want to discuss publicly.
And it wouldn't be fair to Mr. Gravlee for me to invite you'll to some other board to talk.

I have seen it on other boards and it works just fine.

It was just a though. I didn't mean to start a fire storm.

SL

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Mr. Gravlee owns ranchers.net also and he has in the past encouraged folks who want to get down and dirty to head over that a way.
Yup. :nod:

Well Sl, It appears that your suggestion was not well received. I agree with you that it is sometimes difficult to completely express oneself within the confines of this board. On the other hand, I also belong to a board where it goes way to much the other way. At the moment, I prefer it this way. Things can get down right nasty on other boards.