bear poop?

Help Support CattleToday:

ive got 7 less than 2 mos..but its the only pile and ive bnever seen anything like that before..ever...
first thing everyone always said was bear before i even brought it up..

im asking cuz idk and a bear gotta be pretty lost to be in my woods

cl-6483.jpg

TennesseeTuxedo":hp0xftes said:
Well at least we've answered that age old question and the answer appears to be "no, in the pasture"....
Wonder if bears go "but scooting" across the grass like dogs. Might be why he moved to the pasture.

TexasBred":1l5oso4u said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1l5oso4u said:
Well at least we've answered that age old question and the answer appears to be "no, in the pasture"....
Wonder if bears go "but scooting" across the grass like dogs. Might be why he moved to the pasture.
A bear will eat most anything and grubs and worms are just a small part of it. The size of the pile tells me it probably is a bear for sure. As to what he hasbeen eating I have no clue since lots of berries and things you have we do not have here.

branguscowgirl":1wid75xc said:
If it is "calf poop," you may have one heck of a wormy calf! :shock:
I say Armadillo poop. :cowboy:

yea..i wasn't gonna touch that..ext service and almost everyone who has seen the pic said bear....oh well.theyre not calf eaters so..kinda cool I guess

dieselbeef":tqw0mmp4 said:
branguscowgirl":tqw0mmp4 said:
If it is "calf poop," you may have one heck of a wormy calf! :shock:
I say Armadillo poop. :cowboy:

yea..i wasn't gonna touch that..ext service and almost everyone who has seen the pic said bear....oh well.theyre not calf eaters so..kinda cool I guess

Diesel let it dry good then mount it on a board. Should make a good conversation piece while sitting on the porch enjoying a cool one. :nod:

FWC says no bears or panter here in Osceola county. Tell that to all the people who have seen panthers and the game camera must have lied with the bear in the picture. You could very well have a bear there.

There is a bear in Indiana, an uninvited tourist from Michigan. We have to do a better job controlling the border. Anyway, our dept of natural resources confirmed his (her?) presence by examining scat. So call Indiana if you want to know about this s***. This is in a pasture? I'm pretty sure bears S*** in the woods. I'm thinking this might be Sasquatch.

It could be bear poop. Hard to tell from a picture. If it is I would like to know what it had been eating to make it appear so lumpy. I have never seen bear poop quite like that. But I can tell you from experience that they do poop in the pasture, in the road, down by the creek, out in clear cuts, and occasionally in the woods. With their diet I think they pretty much poop real regular whenever and where ever the sprit moves them.

Dave":3b220d5x said:
It could be bear poop. Hard to tell from a picture. If it is I would like to know what it had been eating to make it appear so lumpy. I have never seen bear poop quite like that. But I can tell you from experience that they do poop in the pasture, in the road, down by the creek, out in clear cuts, and occasionally in the woods. With their diet I think they pretty much poop real regular whenever and where ever the sprit moves them.

I'm the same way.

TennesseeTuxedo":8hwmuq33 said:
Dave":8hwmuq33 said:
It could be bear poop. Hard to tell from a picture. If it is I would like to know what it had been eating to make it appear so lumpy. I have never seen bear poop quite like that. But I can tell you from experience that they do poop in the pasture, in the road , down by the creek, out in clear cuts, and occasionally in the woods. With their diet I think they pretty much poop real regular whenever and where ever the sprit moves them.

I'm the same way.
Do you check for traffic first?