BCS

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Just some thoughts on the worthless BCS this year. The BCS just gave out their first top 25 poll, the top ten is as follows:

1. Bama
2. Gators
3. Ducks
4. Kansas State
5. Norte Dame
6. LSU
7. S. Carolina
8. Oregon St.
9. Oklahoma
10.USC

First the computers sure hate my Ducks, they have them as #6 while all the polls have them at #2. But this early no problem, the gators still have to go unbeaten, as does the ducks, plus the gators have to get by Bama if they win out, so Bama or the gators have a loss in that senerio. I have a personal problem with K St., they were schedule to open against the ducks this year in Eugene but backed out leaving the ducks to scramble for a replacment, thus part of the reason for a weak non conference schedule.

I see no reason to have any 2 loss teams in the top 25, Texas, Stanford and Iowa st. Although I think Stanford did score on the last second goal line drive against Notre Dame, but it's in the books. USC should not be at 10, they will lose again as will Norte Dame, the beavers and K st.

Should be fun!

The good thing about it is it will all work its self out . ( hopefully ) . That was a Stanford td .

K-State is gonna lose, probably this weekend to WV. Florida is gonna lose probably this weekend to SC. The Ducks have a weak schedule, hopefully ASU will expose them Thursday night. :banana:

Isomade":3qaege2a said:
K-State is gonna lose, probably this weekend to WV. Florida is gonna lose probably this weekend to SC. The Ducks have a weak schedule, hopefully ASU will expose them Thursday night. :banana:

HEY! Were's your love for the Ducks! :lol: :lol: , the ducks do have a weak schedule this year, although Arizona and Washington were both ranked teams when they beat them. Still pizzed at K st for backing out of the Ducks opener this year in Eugene, leaving the ducks scrambling to find a replacement ... Enter the cupcake Arkansas st. Put the schedule gets tougher, Arizona St is 5-1 but hasn't played anyone yet, they lost to Missouri. We still have to get by Stanford at home and USC in LA .... Maybe twice..... Oh and let's not forget Colorado! :D

Yeas with the Ducks weak schedule they could end up on the outside looking in, it's too bad because they are a better team then the teams they had in the last two years.

Keep rebaiting the hooks, you know I'll bite just out of fun and yeas the gators are overrated. :D

Alan":2zfj1pce said:
Isomade":2zfj1pce said:

HEY! Were's your love for the Ducks! :lol: :lol: , the ducks do have a weak schedule this year, although Arizona and Washington were both ranked teams when they beat them. Still pizzed at K st for backing out of the Ducks opener this year in Eugene, leaving the ducks scrambling to find a replacement ... Enter the cupcake Arkansas st. Put the schedule gets tougher, Arizona St is 5-1 but hasn't played anyone yet, they lost to Missouri. We still have to get by Stanford at home and USC in LA .... Maybe twice..... Oh and let's not forget Colorado! :D

Yeas with the Ducks weak schedule they could end up on the outside looking in, it's too bad because they are a better team then the teams they had in the last two years.

Keep rebaiting the hooks, you know I'll bite just out of fun and yeas the gators are overrated. :D
:lol: Truth be told the Irish are overrated as well. Their defense is the real deal, but offensively they can't hang with other teams. I'm just enjoying the moment while it lasts, I still don't see anyone beating Bama. BUT! You never know, it could be one of those years where a 2 loss team wins the title.

Okay, I went online and learned how to spell yes not yeas! :roll:

Isomade":1vazp0v7 said:

I think WV will still be licking their wounds. As Freud would say, that kinda pounding is hard on your Id. K-State will have enough of a defense to stop WV. But WV's defense has more holes than a fishing net. But it is college, and that's what I like about it.

I do like the mix up of conferences this year. It's kinda like bowl week every week. Look forward to LSU and ATM.

See Alan, I told you the Ducks aren't very good. They just barely squeaked by ASU tonight. :shock: :p

Isomade":1qxi4q8a said:
See Alan, I told you the Ducks aren't very good. They just barely squeaked by ASU tonight. :shock: :p

:D they really turned it on in the first half, if,they would have kept the starters in may have got 80 points, 43-7 in the early part of the first half was impressive. On a serious note I would like to see a game that's not a blow out, ASU started scoring against the second and third string guys, but when the game is so out of hand that the commentators lose focus and start talking about and eating hamburgers on screen it's a long way from a good game.

But I loved the first quarter and a half. :lol: I smelled blood and wanted Chip Kelly to toy with them some more.

Duck have a very good QB, bring on Bama! :lol:

Duck have a very good QB, bring on Bama! :lol:[/quote]
What happen last night to your ducks? How come they did not score anymore points? Did they play their cheerleaders or what? I heard something funny. When the sent " honey badger" to rehab whenever he got mouthy with John Lucas he told him two words. " Roll Tide!" :) lol

kingfisher wrote
What happen last night to your ducks? How come they did not score anymore points? Did they play their cheerleaders or what?

The Ducks are very selective on recruiting and go for talent that will fit in their system. Here is a short 30 second highschool highlight video of one of their current cheerleaders. :D

[youtube]pCp4iEeRcl0[/youtube]

Got to see the Ducks for the first time last night Alan. Taped it and turned the channel after the 1st quarter. Man those guys just seem to have one more gear than anyone else. :clap:

Latest posts