BCS National Championship

Help Support CattleToday:

circlew

Reaction score
I am an Auburn fan and I have been asked all day who I was gonna cheer for tonight. After much thought I have decided to cheer for both. For my Alabama fan friends who cheered for Auburn last year I say Roll tide. For my Alabama fan friends who went to walmart and bought those crimson hats with the green A all I can say is go LSU.

My pick for the game is LSU20 Bama 17.

It's a home game for LSU, much like in 03 when they played Oklahoma in New Orleans. I'll be rooting for Bama, but if I was betting I would go with LSU.

LSU 24
Bama 10

I hope I'm wrong.

But, but, but, bama already played LSU ....... Huh? you get two shots at beating the number one team to be called the National Champs?

WTF?

Yea Alabama is looking REAL good. Brent Munsburger just said "Its a Mauling folks, a Mauling. Pending any mistakes by Alabama can anyone spell "Shutout"?

Circle H Ranch

Cattleman200":2wdnbtyb said:
Yea Alabama is looking REAL good. Brent Munsburger just said "Its a Mauling folks, a Mauling. Pending any mistakes by Alabama can anyone spell "Shutout"?

Circle H Ranch

There is a bunch of unhappy coon asses in that dome right now.
Now they are PO'd for sure after that TD.

Isomade":3cjwb9b1 said:
It's a home game for LSU, much like in 03 when they played Oklahoma in New Orleans. I'll be rooting for Bama, but if I was betting I would go with LSU.

LSU 24
Bama 10

I hope I'm wrong.
It's a good thing I'm not a betting man. :lol:

TennesseeTuxedo":2honhnnh said:
Yes Alan. When you come out of the toughest conference in the land you sure do.

Tide looking pretty good so far.

Without a doubt the SEC is currently the toughest division in college football, but this is just another BCS joke. I'm sure OK St. And all the OK St. Fans loved every second of It. I didn't watch much of the game, but really LSU not across their own 50 until late in the 4th?

Can't wait until next season, I do love college football...... Congrats to Bama! And go Ducks!

I don't think anyone could have beaten Alabama last night. They sure looked like they prepared a lot better than LSU. You guys can have those high scoring track meets. I enjoy a game like last night's where running the ball, good defense, a good kicking game and field position are important.

Six National Champioships in a row for the SEC and the last three from the state of Alabama. That's pretty impressive.

I hope we make it four straight next year with the fourth coming from the other side of the state. War Eagle!

Sorry but I thought the game stunk....LSU playing OLK Sate would have been a much better game as would OLK Sate playing Bama...Justin Blackmon would have run wild against either of those two teams. Always hearing about SEC defense, would really like to see how that would have held up to Spread Offense.... You can be big and bad when everybody in your conferece is doing 3 up the middle in a cloud of dust. :hide:

houstoncutter":1433t1ph said:
Sorry but I thought the game stunk....LSU playing OLK Sate would have been a much better game as would OLK Sate playing Bama...Justin Blackmon would have run wild against either of those two teams. Always hearing about SEC defense, would really like to see how that would have held up to Spread Offense.... You can be big and bad when everybody in your conferece is doing 3 up the middle in a cloud of dust. :hide:
Out of the SEC I was more impressed with Arkansas than anyone else. But they're not the typical SEC offense eitehr.

Justin Blackmon would have run wild against either of those two teams.
Houston, I reckon if he had run a little wilder against unranked Iowa St. then Ok. St. would have been in the big game instead of Alabama but it didnt play out that way.

Circle H Ranch

Yea I don't buy having a offense that can score fifty and a defense that cant stop the other team from scoring 50 . It's not a race to 100 . 5 of the top 10 defenses at the end of the year were sec. I'll tell you what would happen if you run the spread against sec defenses. Your coach will quit and go to a league he can win in . Just like slowhio st. New coach did .