BCS Standings. 7 observations

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
1. I see Florida St has taken their rightful place as the #2 team in the country. I'm tired of hearing about those Quacks and their fraud of a QB.
2. Bama is the best team in the country.
3. OU is overrated. Even after losing to the horrid Longhorns.
4. Baylor will beat OU by 21.
5. Mariota will be a bust in the NFL.
6. Notre Dame could beat the Ducks, has anyone actually seen the west coast frauds play?
7. Baylor is better than Ohio State.

Tsk, tsk!
You aren't allowed to say "Quacks" (noun) without adding the following disclaimer at the bottom:
(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

And, I think LSU is going to be a handfull for Alabama next weekend, which is going to upset the apple cart as far as the Quacks goes.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

Isomade":3vrml7gn said:
1. I see Florida St has taken their rightful place as the #2 team in the country. I'm tired of hearing about those Quacks and their fraud of a QB.
2. Bama is the best team in the country.
3. OU is overrated. Even after losing to the horrid Longhorns.
4. Baylor will beat OU by 21.
5. Mariota will be a bust in the NFL.
6. Notre Dame could beat the Ducks, has anyone actually seen the west coast frauds play?
7. Baylor is better than Ohio State.

I vision you you kneeling and facing the Micah in the northwest while you were typing this load of shyt, mohammad iso ick bud. :mrgreen: you need to loosen that towel on your head and start thinking clearer. :lol: I'll respond to each of your satanic points.

1. FSU is done, they play no more games this season, so fans enjoy the short time at #2. Mariota has thrown 20 touchdowns with ZERO int's. He's sure a lucky fraud.
2. Hard to argue this point, Bama probably is the best in the country. I hope a 2 loss LSU can pull it off .... Don't think so though.
3. I agree with this point, but they need to beat Baylor, so go Sooners! Just for this week.
4. See #3!
5. Here's what us Christian Duck lovers are hoping for; Mariota is a redshirt sophomore, it's been reported that he is in the pre med program. So our prayers are that he stays around next year to complete his degree. We only lose one wide out, DAT is having an off year, he's missed 4 games this season, with luck he'll be back, o-line is young and our running backs are deep, young and only getting better. Our wish list and why you should be kneeling to the northwest and the Micah that is college football.
6. On this one I must make an apology to you! :oops: :oops: I didn't think Norte Dame was playing football this year or even had a team! :oops: I guess they need to have a relationship with a make believe girl friend to make any football news this year. So thursday, take a good nap in the middle of the day and give yourself a treat..... Stay up late, put on your pink snuggie and watch the "quacks", oh that even hurt to type it, starts late night for most.
7. You must have loosened your towel, that last point of yours makes sense, Urbans kids are over rated.

I was wondering if you were going fishing this season! :lol: :lol:

GO QUACKS! ..... ah ..... I mean GO DUCKS!,

Back to being serious for a short moment. There are still 7 teams undefeated this year, 5 for the sake of argument .... Sorry N. Illinois and Fresno St fans. FSU has no more tough games this year, I don't think they will hold #2 without some outside help. Ohio St gets no respect because of the feelings of how weak their conference is, they are looking up out of a deep hole. We'll see how good Baylor is this Thursday night. Bama is probably the best team, I don't think LSU can pull it off. Although it would really shake things up if they did ..... Would a one loss Bama still get in over some no loss teams? It would be a perfect way for this craaap system to go out. The Ducks need to get by Stanford Thursday night and whoever comes out of the PAC 12 south. Lots of season left, but there will probably be one or two no loss teams left outside looking in.

Even if there was a 4 team playoff this year I believe two no loss teams would be outside looking in.

I would like to see the Noles and Ducks play in the BCS. I don't think the Ducks can handle a defense like Bama or the Noles have. I still can't see why anybody would want to play for the Ducks, when you can come to the south and play in the sun, go to the beach, and play for winners.

highgrit":3pvq382l said:
I would like to see the Noles and Ducks play in the BCS. I don't think the Ducks can handle a defense like Bama or the Noles have. I still can't see why anybody would want to play for the Ducks, when you can come to the south and play in the sun, go to the beach, and play for winners.

You mean the sunny beaches of Georgia? Or the winning program Georgia has this year? :mrgreen:

Another one fishing for Ducks? :lol:

highgrit":3d0uyrv1 said:
Well, you know the answer to that as well as the rest of us. It's those pretty and colorful uniforms--a new bouquet look every time ya turn around.

But I agree about FSU and their remaining schedule, but will add it's a minefield. Beatin the snot out of the weaker teams adds nothing to their chances but even one upset is gonna kill 'em dead. That's the real downside to a good team's weak schedule the 2nd half of the season--slipping up and losing to a nobody--even by one point.

greybeard":1o0gy428 said:

I think it's like most media writers, lots of guesses, what ifs and a little bias.

But since you asked what I think. :mrgreen:

Ducks beat up on Bama in the title game, winning it 62-0!

Okay, what I really think, remaining schedules;

Bama

LSU 7-2
Miss St 4-4
Chattanooga ah-really? :roll:
Auburn 8-1
Championship game probably Mizz or S. Carolina

FSU

Wake Forest 4-5
Syracuse 4-4
Idaho ah-really?
Florida 4-4

Ducks

Stanford 8-1
Utah 4-4
Arizona 6-2
Oregon St 6-3
PAC 12 championship probably UCLA or Arizona St.

Ohio St

Bye week
Illini 3-5
Indiana 3-5
Michigan 6-2

I think Baylor, even if they win out will still be outside looking in. Although if all five won out and we had a four game playoff they may squeeze out Ohio st for the fourth spot.

If all win out FSU plays a very weak schedule here on out and the point spread between two and three in the BSC poll is too close for FSU to keep the #2 spot. Ohio St plays too weak of a remaining schedule no chance of cracking the top two.

Oregon is simple, they lose and their out, they win their in, but they have probably the toughest remaining schedul of the five.

With all the bias Bama carries I think there's a good chance they could lose one and still be in, just like last year. That's no disrespect to Bama, they are one of the two best in the country,again.

Northern Ill. and Fresno St ...... Know you know how Boise St felt all those years.

The article you shared the link to has one concern though. For whatever reason the powers that be seem to think the rose bowl should still carry the mystique of a powerful PAC 12 -Big 10 match up. Knocking an undefeated Duck team out to carry on the glory of the granddaddy of them all. :roll:

I hope not.

Yep, the Rose Bowl isn't what it used to be. Neither are most of the others--consolation prizes I suppose.
"Miss Congeniality"

Geez. I'm hoping my team can get 6 wins and go to the "Little Caesars Pizza Bowl" in Detroit in late December. Our alumni will go anywhere if it involves beer and lax law enforcement. :lol2:

Alan":2oleu57h said:
greybeard":2oleu57h said:

I think it's like most media writers, lots of guesses, what ifs and a little bias.

Bama

LSU 7-2
Miss St 4-4
Auburn 8-1

FSU

Wake Forest 4-5
Syracuse 4-4
Idaho ah-really?
Florida 4-4

Ducks

Stanford 8-1
Utah 4-4
Arizona 6-2
Oregon St 6-3

Ohio St

Bye week
Illini 3-5
Indiana 3-5
Michigan 6-2

I think Baylor, even if they win out will still be outside looking in. Although if all five won out and we had a four game playoff they may squeeze out Ohio st for the fourth spot.

If all win out FSU plays a very weak schedule here on out and the point spread between two and three in the BSC poll is too close for FSU to keep the #2 spot. Ohio St plays too weak of a remaining schedule no chance of cracking the top two.

Oregon is simple, they lose and their out, they win their in, but they have probably the toughest remaining schedul of the five.

With all the bias Bama carries I think there's a good chance they could lose one and still be in, just like last year. That's no disrespect to Bama, they are one of the two best in the country,again.

Northern Ill. and Fresno St ...... Know you know how Boise St felt all those years.

The article you shared the link to has one concern though. For whatever reason the powers that be seem to think the rose bowl should still carry the mystique of a powerful PAC 12 -Big 10 match up. Knocking an undefeated Duck team out to carry on the glory of the granddaddy of them all. :roll:

I hope not.
I'm betting that Chattanooga, and Idaho could both whip the snot out if Nicholls.

Isomade":2f8j92g4 said:
Alan":2f8j92g4 said:
greybeard":2f8j92g4 said:

Bama

LSU 7-2
Miss St 4-4
Auburn 8-1

FSU

Wake Forest 4-5
Syracuse 4-4
Idaho ah-really?
Florida 4-4

Ducks

Stanford 8-1
Utah 4-4
Arizona 6-2
Oregon St 6-3

Ohio St

Bye week
Illini 3-5
Indiana 3-5
Michigan 6-2

I hope not.
I'm betting that Chattanooga, and Idaho could both whip the snot out if Nicholls.

Okay :tiphat: , wait I did that already :oops: :lol: And listen you Notre Dame lover it wasn't Nicholls! It was Nicholls State! Also, it was, I believe the second or third game of the season, not the game before an 8-1 Auburn or a 4-4 Florida, after both teams should be tuned and going ..... Well I guess the Idaho game is about the same as Florida :lol:

Just kidding gator fans! :lol:

Sorry, I just checked, Nicholls State was the season opener for the Ducks. Not the next to last game of the season regular schedule.

Only 2 days left till Stanford puts a woopin on the Quacks :D . Talk about a shake-up, what happens if Oregon loses by a point to Stanford, and Bama loses by a point to LSU?

I'll tell ya a time I would like to see. If A&M hadn't lost the second time I would love to see A&M- Oregon.

Latest posts