Alabama vs Clemson January 7

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Clemson has a good defense and accurate passing QB. For my pick I say Clemson 28-21.

sstterry":3fgk6ntz said:
I won't pick against Saban, I say Alabama 31 Clemson 24 (Plus my daughter goes there and she would kill me if I picked against Alabama).
Very good reason to pick Alabama and they could very well win.

well it should at least be a good game...
one thing I like about the Clemson Team is that most of the players have some game time...they try to play them all so that if someone goes down nobody has to get a wild eyed oh crap look ....

pdfangus":1uew2ya9 said:
well it should at least be a good game...
one thing I like about the Clemson Team is that most of the players have some game time...they try to play them all so that if someone goes down nobody has to get a wild eyed oh crap look ....
Some games they play EVERY player on the team.

Alabama wins 31-24.

I saw that tickets are going around $150 if you can get there. This is the 4th big meeting of these teams in the past 4 years, plus it's across America, so no one is going. Allegedly. I bet the place is packed Monday night.

Clemson freshman qb Trevor Lawrence 6'-5" 215 lbs age 19
Rated a once in a generation qb by 2 different scouting services.
Described by one scout as a more athletic version of Peyton Manning except with a better arm.
No matter the outcome of this game, his future is so bright he's gotta wear shades... 8)

Son of Butch":2q1780zm said:
Described by one scout as a more athletic version of Peyton Manning except with a better arm.
No matter the outcome of this game, his future is so bright he's gotta wear shades... 8)

He needs a haircut.

TennesseeTuxedo":1ghe58z5 said:
Son of Butch":1ghe58z5 said:

He needs a haircut.
...and to get a real job! :p
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3w7CrxLj36I

bball":1u5exuj3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1u5exuj3 said:
Son of Butch":1u5exuj3 said:

He needs a haircut.

Not sure if he's made a haircut appointment, but I'm pretty sure that, after last night, he's got the real job lined up!

All jokes aside, he's got a lot of talent and composure for a freshman QB. Goofy. But talented.

JMJ Farms":2lrig8lw said:
bball":2lrig8lw said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2lrig8lw said:
He needs a haircut.

Not sure if he's made a haircut appointment, but I'm pretty sure that, after last night, he's got the real job lined up!

All jokes aside, he's got a lot of talent and composure for a freshman QB. Goofy. But talented.

He has a tremendous upside! Just has to avoid Chicago or Houston to have a bright future in the NFL when the time comes :hide:

Latest posts