Reaction score
Texans
Eagles
Lions
Bengals
Redskins
Bears
Panthers
Steelers (but you never know when they play the Browns)
Chiefs
Colts
Rams
49er's
Saints
Pats

Houston
Chicago
Cincinnati
Detroit
Kansas city
Washington
Pittsburgh
Carolina
Indianapolis
Rams, hope I get this one wrong
Arizona
Minnesota
New England
Philadelphia
Hope to do better than 500 this time.

NFL Week 8
Miami 270
HOUSTON 27
Houston

Philly 55
Jacksonville 140
London game.... Jacksonville... my home dog :lol:

Cleveland 300
PITTSBURGH 25
Steelers... they'll outscore Browns at home, but will be closer than should be, as Pitts is looking ahead to Ravens

Denver 350
KANSAS CITY 20
KC

NY Jets 270
CHICAGO 27
DA BEARS

Washington 85
NY GIANTS 95
Giants... Redskins will be flat after emotional win over the Cowboys

Seattle 135
DETROIT 60
The LIONS are ready to roar

Tampa Bay 175
CINCI 45
Tampa Bay

Baltimore 75
CAROLINA 110
Baltimore

Indy 60
RAIDERS 135
Indy.... I have to pass on the home dog this time

SF 49ers 85
ARIZONA 95
Arizona

Green Bay 320
RAMS 24
200 on the Packers.... I'd rather risk extra 100 on Packers @ 320 than 100 on New England for $9

Saints 95
MINNESOTA 85
Saints.... Vikings need my help again this week.... worked last week, so I'll do it again

Monday Night
New England 9
BUFFALO 750
No pick as I doubled down on Aaron Rodgers and the Packers

week 8 favorites 10-4

Bestoutwest 12-2 net profit $382
Haase 12-2 net profit 382
Greybeard 10-4 net profit 145
sob 7-6 net loss 351
IF Ty Montgomery didn't fumble on kick return... I crush it with 489 profit instead I get killed losing 351 an $840 swing
grrrr
2 minutes on clock 1 timeout and all Aaron Rodgers needs to do is get in field goal range to win the game.
And the guy who was told by coach before the play to take a knee IF fielded in end zone decides he wants to be the
hero and brings it out... then he gets stopped short of the 20 fumbling on the 19 yard line 6 yards less than if he had
stayed in the end zone. Takes the ball out of Rodgers hands and lets Rams run out the clock to win 29-27 grrr grrr grrr

Pet Peeve:
IF return man does not have a legit shot of reaching the 30 yard line, stay in the end zone rather than risking penalties,
fumbles or worse injuring a teammate or himself. Concussions aren't worth risking for less than a gain of 3 or more yds.

I wonder if the Bucs are finally ready to keep Winston benched for the foreseeable future? He was terrible this week and has thrown a league leading # of pics and he was out several games at the start of the season.

It's about time I have a good week. And of course, so did everyone else in my pool....

Son of Butch":1643woub said:
IF Ty Montgomery didn't fumble on kick return... I crush it with 489 profit instead I get killed losing 351 an $840 swing
grrrr
2 minutes on clock 1 timeout and all Aaron Rodgers needs to do is get in field goal range to win the game.
And the guy who was told by coach before the play to take a knee IF fielded in end zone decides he wants to be the
hero and brings it out...
Obviously the Packers monitor my posts as they traded Ty Montgomery to Baltimore yesterday for a 7th round pick.

Good trade for both.
Packers get rid of a potential locker room problem and the Ravens get a young rb chosen in the 3rd round cheap.

Latest posts