Bass Fishing

Help Support CattleToday:

showkid1200

Reaction score
Pulled this out of are lake sunday morning

fishing.jpg

Nothing better than having a good fishing story to tell before Worship on Sunday Morning.

What did you catch it on?

congrats on the good lookin bucketmouth

chrisy":1uzjginc said:
well done...nice grilled with a crisp green salad, and jacket potatoes....making me feel hungry. :lol:

What's a jacket potato?

I think it's like a baked potato with the skin left on? (To me that's the best part, with a little butter, salt, pepper...now I'm hungry, gee thanks!).

Gale Seddon":2g97iozk said:
I think it's like a baked potato with the skin left on? (To me that's the best part, with a little butter, salt, pepper...now I'm hungry, gee thanks!).

yep...wash a large potato, stab it with a fork a few times put it in the oven at gas mark 6 - 7, elec 270deg..don't add any oil or fat, cook on oven shelf no need for tins or plates. and leave until skin is crisp and inside is soft, check with a knife, takes about 45 mins. serve with butter and pepper, or beans aww just about anything goes on a jacket.......on binfire night (Guy Fawkes) we put them in tin foil and place them in the bonfire and cook them, and also at camp. place them at the edge of the fire for about an hour. try one I'm sure you will enjoy. they make a nice change with a good steak ;-) add a bit of slaw to them.

Latest posts