Bass Reeves

Help Support CattleToday:

I watched it all around Christmas, I really liked it. I did a little googling and found it to be based on an actual person, I had heard of Judge Parker but never Bass Reeves.

Yep it's a great show. In Paris Texas they have a statue of him in the courthouse. A Google search says he brought in over 3000 criminals

Yep it's a great show. In Paris Texas they have a statue of him in the courthouse. A Google search says he brought in over 3000 criminals
If he were alive today, he could bring in that many every month and never leave Paris Texas.. It's one of the few places I go to (wife's mother lives there) that I make sure 100% of the time, I'm armed.

If he were alive today, he could bring in that many every month and never leave Paris Texas.. It's one of the few places I go to (wife's mother lives there) that I make sure 100% of the time, I'm armed.
I work and do most of my business in Paris,Tx. I've never felt threatened or unsafe. Paris doe's get a bad wrap for crime and racism though. Not sure why, I've been here 30 yrs now and just don't see it.

Brute I enjoyed the series. The show near "Glen Rose" hit close to home since I have all the dino tracks on my place.

Latest posts