Band name??

Help Support CattleToday:

grubbie

Reaction score
I am gearing up to start a local country-rock band to play (very) part time. Having a devil of a time coming up with a name, thought maybe some of my friends here could help me out? The members of the band are all ranchers, we will be playing everything from Hank Williams and Kitty Wells to Stevie Ray and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Looking for a good country name. I have some ideas, but not excited about any of them. Any and all ideas are appreciated!

What part of wyoming are you from, we might tie a catchy name into some historical site in your area because Wyoming has a lot of western history like Hole In The Wall Band, just an idea let us know what area you are in,

warpaint":3vpbtiut said:
"Cowboy Casanovas".

I forgot to mention that should you elect to use my suggestion and ya'll make the big time, I'll be expecting backstage passes anytime ya'll are near me.

Oh, and of course ,10% of all royalties!! :D

warpaint":7piw9dsm said:
warpaint":7piw9dsm said:
"Cowboy Casanovas".

I forgot to mention that should you elect to use my suggestion and ya'll make the big time, I'll be expecting backstage passes anytime ya'll are near me.

Oh, and of course ,10% of all royalties!! :D
Everyone wants a cut.......Im never gonna make money that way! And ga.prime has me confused. A biblical band name and a pink floyd avatar. The part of wyoming that I am from doesn't have a lot of historical places to name it after, unless I wanna call it the "coal mines", the "oil patches" or the "smoke stacks".

Latest posts