• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bali cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Is there anywhere in Texas that we can buy the breed of cattle found in Bali? They are beautiful animals, small and seemingly docile. Thanks.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Yes.. They are nice looking cattle. But I heard that they cant be crosbred with other breed.

Taurus

Reaction score
kamalbashanasir":2mjgbco0 said:
Yes.. They are nice looking cattle. But I heard that they cant be crosbred with other breed.
The Bali cattle do crossbreeding with the domesticated cattle.

greybeard

Reaction score
Some groups don't want them crossbred as the ones in Indionesia are on an endangered species list of some kind. Not a breed, but a unique species if I read it right. I think their correct name is bantenge.

Here's something interesting--someone in Texas evidently has them or did have--and crossed them for rodeo stock.
"Bert Wheeler's Cooley Ranch" it says.
Is that the same as the Camp Cooley Ranch?

I thought they sold out several years ago.

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I hope carol subscribed this topic. She will be glad to finally have a definitive answer.

Reaction score
Bigfoot":ni0m9zwd said:
I hope carol subscribed this topic. She will be glad to finally have a definitive answer.

Haha.. I hope too..:) can someone upload the pics of Bali cattle. I have them in my comp but am still struggling to learn " how to upload photo"..:-0

slick4591

Reaction score

Latest posts