Bad Taco

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley

Reaction score
Taco is my two year old Chahuahua{spelled wrong?] Kathy lets both dogs out for potty call before we go to bed. Last nite Taco came back and had rolled in fresh very loose cow poop. He was almost green, stunk like you know what and had to be picked up with a towel and bathed before bed. Kathy was upset !, what's a dog to do?

Poor dog. Having to get a bath after bringing you a gift of fragrance.

They really do seem to choose the wrong time to do these things. I think you came off lightly Kerley, Bad Taco could have found a skunk or something dead and then no one would have gone to bed :shock: (that would be my experience anyway)

upfrombottom - I like your new avatar ;-)

Ive come to not expect anything less from the dogs..worst is when they roll in something dead..its mainly the older two who do this..Im not sorry to say, that earned them a night in the horse trailer..

LOL! i was thinking twice of opening this post, knew it! poop incident story.LOL. Bad timing for Taco to get all messy just before Kathy had to take a good rest huh? well I guess you guys just have to expect this kind of incident once in a while since dogs really are very playful and by playful they do enjoy to get down and dirty once in a while, sometimes i feel that its in their natural instinct

Latest posts